Default AC SCRATCH: Fascination Monsters (28 OCT 2020 - 25 NOV 2020)

~~~~~

I am loving the look of the frilly dress, but am not so hot on the bondage-style of the other featured female outfits.The male stuff isn't bad either. The hairstyles fall into the "I'll have to see them in-game" category.

Last edited by Anduril; Oct 28, 2020 at 12:51 AM.

Was hyped for the new hairs, but they dont look in my character sadly. Twin Tails look good though, and I say that as someone who doesnt like them in general. Not paying 30-60m for them though.

Another disappointing scratch. No CAST parts, atrocious lack of male Layering Wear. In other words: same old, same old.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Just WTF with all these prices? Nah, I'm nothing to do here anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Too expensive?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    its unreal how much everything costs, either there isnt as much whaling or something else. 20-30mill+ per base if not 60mill+ (Ignis Ba) is just ridiculous. I mean CAN buy it but I refuse to spend that much, can let some other sucker spend more but it doesnt help with the price drops at all.

my other hypothesis is PSO2 is uhh well, already dying more, we know it is and people are just not bothering with the game until NGS. realistically we're all going to use the NGS outfits anyways since PSO2s outfits dont have the new aesthetics (hand movement) so really, kinda almost pointless to bother with phasion in a sense. idk I find myself playing less and less, barely anything to do (bar the new XQ) and with Sega dumping all those end game affixes like candy (which if you affixed your gear, they're kinda meaningless) then I mean, whats there to really do? outside TPD, Armada 2 are kinda the only worthwhile EQs to bother with if you need Cras units/mats. If not, then?
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Too expensive?
    70m for basewears? or 66-80 for Embellir Tights? Even freaking EARRINGS costs 30+m!

I got myself a necklace and some cheap recolors but all new stuff I like overpriced about 3 times lol.

This scratch is kinda weak in general and even more so compared to previous halloween scratches. The interesting part is that bad scratches tend to have more expensive prices than the very good ones because of the lower supply, and coupled with what Kril said about people not having motivation to play right now just make the prices even worse than usual.