Unhappy Sea of confusion regarding player level stats

Forgive me if i created this thread in the general forums because i feel this thread doesn't fit into alignment
    with the other pso 2 forums, and don't want to cause any trouble on here, but just couldn't think where would this
    topic setting would fit into the forecast, because it's not technical or seeking tips and advice regarding in game But

It has been trouble figuring out a specific type of stats which granted suffering
    trying to figure out why i cannot utilize slightly powerful guns/other weapons in inventory im level 61 human male ranger

...as example...

starting with "Req RNG Pwr" 655 but current value shows 537 quickly scroll around different weapons
    which are lower i have no clue on how or where to start breaking this down but far too complex
    I've took to google after searching for answers and may have them, but some are some what confusing.
    on my end who constantly doses near impaired due to being heavily medicated to the gills due to this life long chronic pain illness
    which troubled me from childhood, following into my further adulthood. went on and
    created one big image from clippings so i dont end up adding a plethora of images on one thread, which is nonsense
    to my ability I'm not too sure if it's my MAG (level90) needed to be fed/upgraded more, and had some of these weapons are running over to the point of highly incapacitation hoarding both free storage
    but should be able to use them by now after turning level 61... must be something
    i need in order to change in maybe my skill tree points, which i have spent
    on different skills photon double jump etc.

Image posted below in reference to what i am speaking of.
    It's a 180 resolution image so i created as link instead had no intention resizing
    image which would cause blurring along with possibles of manufacturing migraines in RL and so on.

lawl

https://i.ibb.co/gPLVZR6/char.png

Weapon requirements only look at your base stats. The stats in your character screen show stats from your equipped, weapon, units, and augments. Those don't contribute to equipment requirements.

The main sources of base stats are levels for your main and sub class, your mag, and the titles for getting each class to level 75. The raw stat increases on the skill tree technically count as base stats, but I and most other people would recommend not investing skill points in those.

Basically just level up more, Max out your mag in the main stat of the class you play, and try to get all your classes to 75 for the titles.

1. We have a quick questions thread.
    2. Your mag is screwed up. Stick to one attack type, don't spread it around.
    3. What Kondibon said.

All I could understand from the OP was "heavily medicated." I recommend you start taking those again and then come back and post a cogent thought.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

Quote Originally Posted by MikonX View Post
    All I could understand from the OP was "heavily medicated." I recommend you start taking those again and then come back and post a cogent thought.
    Considering the medication is for chronic pain, it's probably the cause, no need to be an ass about it. I understood what they were asking just fine, maybe try and use your own brain more?

Quote Originally Posted by MikonX View Post
    Well bro you never walked a day in my shoes,
    Play games to escape the harsh realities of life long
    Since birth, I’m not even home I’ve spend many holidays
    In hospitals and Recently my birthday, I’m in one now hooked up
    To machines dangerous meds all the time. But not going to go off topic
    But you never ran a mile in my shoes,all I can say is I hope that you never
    Had to get central lines or IV’s in my groin because my veins gotten that bad.

Anyways didn’t want to bring it up sometimes you need to, thank you Kondibon
    Once someone brings my notebook up here I’ll go over an look over everything my fiancée and gaming are my ultimate escape
    Be safe everyone, so ready to go home now!!!