Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Some neat fashion.
    Maybe (hopefully) a new use for those Tokyo stones, I have a bunch of stacks of them I kept cause Sega tend to add new uses for trade in items.
    Well, I do hope there will be a strong 15* version of Bitter Song so my male lu cast can be a proper Gundam.

TBH I don't like how Shiva keeps popping up, she is the final boss and all but fighting her is a chore at best. Small bosses in multiplayer rpgs don't work when everyone including the boss has super flashy moves, I can't see shit when fighting her and can't see her half of the time either.

New DQs is a good thing, not that I actually finished the current ones anyway. The weekly reset was total bs and by the time it was removed LS and Atlas Ex started to lag behind even with the new pot so much that farming emer fragments for the new pot became pretty pointless. Gonna need the new DQs to drop items for that new Liberate pot I heard about.

Also, never liked the anime that collab is from, watched half an ep and stopped because it was too dumb.

Though, does show that even if there is no new story there is a ton of content Sega can always add to keep people interested. A lot of people seem to think just because there was no new story originally planned after ep 6 that this is it and PSO2 will only die a slow death from now on but story is not very important in any game with such a major focus on gameplay. Online games are similar to arcade games in that regard, all that's needed is gameplay that keeps people playing and the story is just a neat background for the gameplay in the end.

I really like the PSO2 story but I am not playing the game because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    i wouldnt mind a 15 star ver for seiga weapons because with my main char im not a serius hunter

i think in DQ i will just farm stuff for plus potentials and a stil gunblade for my luster .

after that i dont know if will be worth level my chars to lvl 100 . we have see the reward for that

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i wouldnt mind a 15 star ver for seiga weapons because with my main char im not a serius hunter
    What would be the point of that? You can emulate their pot with SSAs while also getting other more useful stuff at the same time, then just use them as a weapon form.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    What would be the point of that? You can emulate their pot with SSAs while also getting other more useful stuff at the same time, then just use them as a weapon form.
    dood like i said its not for a serius hunter, if the 15 star evolution ever comes surely will have 1 to 3 SSAs. also alternatives for rookies are never a bad idea.

you know what other 15 star evolution i want to see : the zeinesis series , so far there is not an SSA that emulate its pot

dood like i said its not for a serius hunter, if the 15 star evolution ever comes surely will have 1 to 3 SSAs. also alternatives for rookies are never a bad idea.

you know what other 15 star evolution i want to see : the zeinesis series , so far there is not an SSA that emulate its pot
    IDK I feel like you'd already have better alternatives to a stated up Zei already, not that more filler weapons will ever bother me, extra grind fodder
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Some neat fashion.
    Maybe (hopefully) a new use for those Tokyo stones, I have a bunch of stacks of them I kept cause Sega tend to add new uses for trade in items.
    Well, I do hope there will be a strong 15* version of Bitter Song so my male lu cast can be a proper Gundam.
    Weapon Camo, they haven't done anything with Kageseo stones for years, not going to happen now

TBH I don't like how Shiva keeps popping up, she is the final boss and all but fighting her is a chore at best. Small bosses in multiplayer rpgs don't work when everyone including the boss has super flashy moves, I can't see shit when fighting her and can't see her half of the time either.
    Shiva is fine and while ya, visually its hard to see, you're just gonna have to deal with it.

New DQs is a good thing, not that I actually finished the current ones anyway. The weekly reset was total bs and by the time it was removed LS and Atlas Ex started to lag behind even with the new pot so much that farming emer fragments for the new pot became pretty pointless. Gonna need the new DQs to drop items for that new Liberate pot I heard about.
    Had you farmed the Frags SOONER rather than LATER, you wouldn't feel this way about all the Plus pots, now at this point you're better off with Ayer. Really doubt they're going to make you use other items outside Emer Frags for a weapon that won't top Cras or Stil and at least should be above all the other Plus weapons

Also, never liked the anime that collab is from, watched half an ep and stopped because it was too dumb.
    Can't expect you to have good taste in anime or it's games, Sony ruin this series because of its fanservice, which I sense this vibe

Though, does show that even if there is no new story there is a ton of content Sega can always add to keep people interested. A lot of people seem to think just because there was no new story originally planned after ep 6 that this is it and PSO2 will only die a slow death from now on but story is not very important in any game with such a major focus on gameplay. Online games are similar to arcade games in that regard, all that's needed is gameplay that keeps people playing and the story is just a neat background for the gameplay in the end.
    Story and Gameplay are both equally important, including every other asset when it comes to games. For the millionth time, if NGS's announcement wasn't enough to get people to drop the game and wait until then, then I'm not sure how you haven't picked up on that clue recently.

There's not only barely anything to do in the game right now that isn't running Endless or TA'ing yourself on specific content but man, whats there to do besides weeklies? the same 4-5 EQs, 2 of them that only drop capsules and 99% irrelevant gear (Elder/Guides), one that got upgraded way too late and should have been there from the get go but Sega likes to pull this crap all the time but is essentially only good for Guardian Soul mats (Persona) and one that just has 250% garbage drop rates on units that even its alternative grind is just as painful (or expensive) to barely bother with (TPD) but has actually good gear if it decides to drop. oh ya the seasonal that died fast again because its nothing but trash drops that weren't frags or very specific SSA capsules

Reviving old content at this point is just not a big motivation to make ppl want to come back and play it, you can't hold the SDB carrot over everyones head anymore now that basically almost everyone has it thanks to the last AC recycle exchange. New content, ya I'm open to it but I mean why bother, it'll be low effort content output by the Dev's because the main focus is NGS.

I really like the PSO2 story but I am not playing the game because of it.
    Really dumb reason to not play the game

there are ample 15* weapons for the most casuals of casuals to get, the least amount of work required by the player is to farm Emer Frags and fill out the Battle Pass. Look at where we're at already with the game and even past Phantasy Star games, 15* tier weapons aren't going to be on the same league of drops etc as lets say 13*s, ya I know theres plenty of them out there right now but considering those are just Weapon Pass Camo's at best (and crafting materials for trades basically), theres no point. Everyones just going to hover to the best gear and sit there until the next best thing is out.

NGS for sure is cemented that we aren't exactly going to keep getting more power creep, just revamped old weapons and hell, possible revamped Cras pot just to keep people busy
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Well, at least they're removing the Divided Quest Limit. Also, a reminder, Marvelous sold out to Tencent, so go easy on the Kagura scratches, don't want to give these guys any too much money.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Its a shame I never do these DQ runs. Always solo usually and get killed too often in the crystal runs.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Well, at least they're removing the Divided Quest Limit.
    They already removed it 2 weeks ago, it's listed in the patch notes here:

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-j...ch-10-28-2020/

In Divide Quest, the steps no longer reset weekly.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom