Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meta Builds?

Default Meta Builds?

Now that Clementine is back up (thank you guys for the hard work), by chance does anyone know or remember what the Meta builds were? I want to build my characters up properly if I can
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Nov 3, 2020 at 11:29 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Noooooooo... can we pls not let the concept of "meta" taint the newly booted-up Clementine?

CAST whatever, Fightmaster probably being the most damaging. Protranser for fun + more variety.

Quote Originally Posted by LamiaCritter View Post
    Noooooooo... can we pls not let the concept of "meta" taint the newly booted-up Clementine?
    play your way, I'll play mine. which is in this case, minmax when/if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    CAST whatever, Fightmaster probably being the most damaging. Protranser for fun + more variety.
    I noticed Cast is basically still top for Range/Melee still just like in PSO Ep1/2, Beasts being there too just lower ATA. Then Newmans for Tech stuff and Humans for w/e still. I was just trying to recall what the JP was before it ended, I know WarTecher and GunTecher got a very nice buff toward the end of the game to make them not underwhelming anymore to the rest of the classes so they're a better all around choice now than before. I'm not sure if Clementine put those stat increases in but since we're using the JP client I don't doubt it.
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Nov 3, 2020 at 11:31 PM.
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I don't know about bufs or how the JP server ended, but what makes CAST superior to the rest is the SUV, plain and simple. Nanoblast can't compare end game, and newman and human got nothing until Portable 2. Beast make the best rangers because ranger classes have their own ATA, and Beast have the highest ATP, and in PSU ranged also uses ATP for damage (this also changed in portable 2). Yet, CAST is still the best option because SUV.

I don't know about bufs or how the JP server ended, but what makes CAST superior to the rest is the SUV, plain and simple. Nanoblast can't compare end game, and newman and human got nothing until Portable 2. Beast make the best rangers because ranger classes have their own ATA, and Beast have the highest ATP, and in PSU ranged also uses ATP for damage (this also changed in portable 2). Yet, CAST is still the best option because SUV.
    Human and Newman got SUVs in JP PSU as well and those are also in Clementine, so that's not really a reason against them.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Oh, I didn't know that, I never came back to PSU and didn't care once portable 2 was the thing. So, are they the same SUV or are they the portable 2 summons?

Oh, I didn't know that, I never came back to PSU and didn't care once portable 2 was the thing. So, are they the same SUV or are they the portable 2 summons?
    They're usable apparently right now, I haven't been able to try any myself since im working on a Cast/Beast characters atm but heres a video of them. Similar to SUVs. There are new SUVs and a couple of Nanoblasts that were added in the Portable games. I'm not sure if we're see those new Nanoblasts in Clementine (idk if those ever made into JP) but would be cool to see

Also a headsup on Clementine, Beast mode is pretty dang good, like boss destroyer good
    PSO2 NGS

Seems like in PSU Humans/Newmans only get slightly weaker Kubara versions of the CAST SUVs.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    They're usable apparently right now, I haven't been able to try any myself since im working on a Cast/Beast characters atm but heres a video of them. Similar to SUVs. There are new SUVs and a couple of Nanoblasts that were added in the Portable games. I'm not sure if we're see those new Nanoblasts in Clementine (idk if those ever made into JP) but would be cool to see
    If I'm not mistaken, the only things that JP PSU got from the Portable games were the PAs/techs, the areas (but not the enemies/bosses), and some cosmetics and equipment, I guess.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Seems like in PSU Humans/Newmans only get slightly weaker Kubara versions of the CAST SUVs.
    If I'm not mistaken, the only things that JP PSU got from the Portable games were the PAs/techs, the areas (but not the enemies/bosses), and some cosmetics and equipment, I guess.
    Interesting, I never looked into what they got so my assumption is they got almost everything

really feeling this right now, its not even the nostalgia at this point.
    PSO2 NGS