Thread: Subclass damage

Default Subclass damage

I didn't do all classes but most meta ones, including all successor classes, I included crit skills but no pp related skills.

Fi Sub:
    Fi sub.png

Hu sub:
    Hu sub.png

Et sub:
    Et sub.png

Ph sub:
    Ph sub.png

Lu sub:
    Lu sub.png

Can't insert more than 5 images per post >_>

Su sub:
    Su sub.png

TBH this is not truly accurate, I added hu sub when not proccing fury combo but you end up not proccing TAJA and the et equivalent more often since fury combo procs of normals and step ja but the others require to really have used a different pa.

And tbh they do lower dps as well because 15% more damage can't be right when you are often using lower dps / dpp pas just to proc it and your dps would be higher if you did not need to alternate pas. Of course less of an issue for et because you can do the 2nd pa 3 times.

pretty sure JP players did this info on swiki a long time ago and with NGS being so close, this info almost doesn't matter anymore
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Why not?
    People act like NGS release = end of service for vanilla PSO2 but Sega would definitely not update the PSO2 vanilla graphics if they did not intend for PSO2 to still be around for many years. Yet it's planned for iirc February. In the first place Sega is a big company, too big to make such grave mistakes as letting a highly profitable online game die. NGS simply won't be big enough to keep people interested long enough for them to stop playing PSO2 any time soon.

And yea, probably this info is on swiki but it's something that's brought up many times in mechanics / gameplay / class discussions and having a way to quickly check is quite convenient.

gonna make it simple and give a myriad of reasons why it doesn't really matter much

1. NGS releases -> 99.99% of the player base is playing NGS
    2. 00.01% of the player base is still playing PSO2 (this is you)
    3. PSO2 is now a nostalgia trip for those who have been playing since release (returning players etc various other reasons)
    4. Campaigns for people to go to PSO2 and do something there then go back to playing NGS
    5. The class balancing for PSO2 likely won't even matter anymore if they completely stop updating it (which they will because the focus is on NGS) so while ya you can do your thing and break down more class numbers (which again, has been done by other people), its not very likely you're going to discover something nobody else know

you're thinking of PSO2 too highly to think that suddenly people a majority of people would flock back to PSO2 under your presumptions, NGS will be the complete focus for everyone and you already know they're not killing off PSO2, theyre just to keep doing the absolute minimal like they're doing now which could be anywhere from more random interval scratches cycling, rotating seasonals, obvious random EQs mayve every other hour or hourly. Don't know what theyre going to do exactly but it'll be for sure very low effort
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers