Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclon View Post
    In other news, anybody knows why there are that many dislikes on the broadcast? I didn't really see anything contentious, except the genderless part maybe... please someone tell me that's not the reason.
    Main reasons I can think of:
    1. People are mad that the beta is JP only.
    2. People are mad about the minimum requirements
    3. People are mad that PSO2 came out in english, and rushed through content right before NGS.
    4. People are mad.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    but still what? its second hand nature once you learn the game, i dont even get how doing JA's is stressful either. either you do them or you dont
    Yeah you're right. It's pretty much it inconsequential.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    It's impossible to avoid a meta; as long as something is "better" (even if by 0.0001%) then it becomes meta. Balancing the magnitude of difference in performance between different options serves to only limit lashing out to players who do not follow the meta.
    okay you didnt get my point, my point is this is a new game, why continue doing the nearly the same builds and class combos now in PSO2 but in a fresh coat of paint called NGS? Im looking for a change of pace which is why I was looking kinda forward to them getting rid of subclasses but go figure it wasn't going to happen (which is fine). I sort of doing want to continue playing Gu/Fi or Gu/Hu for example; "well then play something else then hurr durr": thats pretty obvious but doesn't change much especially if those 2 combos continue to be meta. It's really hard to say right now if subclasses dont really matter much, we have to see the skill tree details and how the subclass benefits the main class in NGS outside what it already does for PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    Yeah you're right. It's pretty much it inconsequential.
    except its not and seeing as you've never ever reached endgame let alone put enough time into the game, so you would never know

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Main reasons I can think of:
    1. People are mad that the beta is JP only.
    2. People are mad about the minimum requirements
    3. People are mad that PSO2 came out in english, and rushed through content right before NGS.
    4. People are mad.
    they might also be doing that still on going meme for years of down voting every video/stream but im also curious too if that isnt the reason either.

Sega could have still done an International server, every plays together but they still segregate everyone for no reason. even JP players playing on the new Xbox are forced to play on Global servers instead of JP, I want to play the PS5 for being that reason but idk crossplay has starting to become more common that at this point its no excuse especially if theres a screw up on NA, we suffer on JP too
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Dec 21, 2020 at 04:53 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

okay you didnt get my point, my point is this is a new game, why continue doing the nearly the same builds and class combos now in PSO2 but in a fresh coat of paint called NGS? Im looking for a change of pace which is why I was looking kinda forward to them getting rid of subclasses but go figure it wasn't going to happen (which is fine). I sort of doing want to continue playing Gu/Fi or Gu/Hu for example; "well then play something else then hurr durr": thats pretty obvious but doesn't change much especially if those 2 combos continue to be meta. It's really hard to say right now if subclasses dont really matter much, we have to see the skill tree details and how the subclass benefits the main class in NGS outside what it already does for PSO2

except its not and seeing as you've never ever reached endgame let alone put enough time into the game, so you would never know

they might also be doing that still on going meme for years of down voting every video/stream but im also curious too if that isnt the reason either.

Sega could have still done an International server, every plays together but they still segregate everyone for no reason. even JP players playing on the new Xbox are forced to play on Global servers instead of JP, I want to play the PS5 for being that reason but idk crossplay has starting to become more common that at this point its no excuse especially if theres a screw up on NA, we suffer on JP too
    You're right I wouldn't know....Yet .
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

okay you didnt get my point, my point is this is a new game, why continue doing the nearly the same builds and class combos now in PSO2 but in a fresh coat of paint called NGS? Im looking for a change of pace
    Well, its all fine and dandy that you're looking for something different but NGS is hardly a new game and donno why people are pushing this idea like Maximilion Dood pushing this is PSO3. It's literally PSO2 with a fresh coat of paint. Graphical updates, smoother combat and a few changes to old system does not a new game make. At best, this is an expansion, and until we get more information, can only hope for a change of pace.

You're right I wouldn't know....Yet .
    I dont believe you ever will and you'll continue this going into NGS

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    Well, its all fine and dandy that you're looking for something different but NGS is hardly a new game and donno why people are pushing this idea like Maximilion Dood pushing this is PSO3. It's literally PSO2 with a fresh coat of paint. Graphical updates, smoother combat and a few changes to old system does not a new game make. At best, this is an expansion, and until we get more information, can only hope for a change of pace.
    I've been saying its an expansion from the beginning but its essentially a new game considering its going to be going on for years BUT it could also be treated like WoW and you know, get continuous expansions except it would be over longer periods of time instead of yearly. I also dont take max serious either so his opinions on the game are w/e.
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

As someone who has gotten to the endgame of pso2 multiple times throughout all its years i agree that it's no big deal with them removing it since you said it yourself is second nature. And even when you miss one you just do a JA the next attack. So losing it in NGS is pretty whatever. Just think of it this way now people that were bad at the timings dont have to worry about it adding damage and can focus on their other aspects of damage

Sega will repeat the same mistakes as the original PSO2. When more information about the NGS appears, the more it seems to me that nothing really changed.

I've been saying its an expansion from the beginning but its essentially a new game considering its going to be going on for years BUT it could also be treated like WoW and you know, get continuous expansions except it would be over longer periods of time instead of yearly. I also dont take max serious either so his opinions on the game are w/e.
    I Will and that's final.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by ratatosk View Post
    As someone who has gotten to the endgame of pso2 multiple times throughout all its years i agree that it's no big deal with them removing it since you said it yourself is second nature. And even when you miss one you just do a JA the next attack. So losing it in NGS is pretty whatever. Just think of it this way now people that were bad at the timings dont have to worry about it adding damage and can focus on their other aspects of damage
    the few shouldnt exactly outweigh the many, I still absolutely no good reason to remove it. same with meseta not staying as the main currency for the game. unnecessary changes

Quote Originally Posted by Maulcun View Post
    Sega will repeat the same mistakes as the original PSO2. When more information about the NGS appears, the more it seems to me that nothing really changed.
    sadly it looks that way, just a lot more refined. I'm really hoping thats not the case, i think the most scumbag thing they can do is re-release PSO2 phasion but upgraded to NGS through scratches only instead of upgrading all the layer wear when they have the money and manpower to do so. Even if its done in batches over time

I Will and that's final.
    ya we'll see since you can't be arsed to keep up with Global now, I have my doubts that'll change when NGS rolls around
    PSO2 NGS