Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I wonder if subclass will still gave some of it's skill for main ....
    I want the tankiness (and great damage) of Hu (if it's like current PSO2) for my Gu (which seems to be mixed with Hr \o/ That sound effect when dodging enemy attack with step, and I think next PA kinda buffed? With red-ish thing ..... Just gonna hope it doesn't rely way too much on counters for getting superb damage (face tanker here) )

Or if they just went subclass = sub-weapon you want only.

Gonna expect adult-only face day 1 ... with that tongue accessory, pupil rotation, and peace-sign tho lol
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

i wonder would it allow cast to put male and female part in the same body

I know people won't agree with this but the lack of JA's make things a bit easier in my opinion. Relieves a bit of stress.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    i wonder would it allow cast to put male and female part in the same body
    I don't think so, I think they're still going to be different body parts.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    I know people won't agree with this but the lack of JA's make things a bit easier in my opinion. Relieves a bit of stress.
    It's barely a loss. JAs for every single attack have always been something to keep you a little engaged with attacks. With how complex the game has become mechanically in terms of moment to moment options, they aren't really important to have as a core mechanic. I'm not going to complain if they include just attacks for specific attacks and mechanics, but as a core mechanic it added very little in the grand scheme of things.

Basically, it's fine if it's less stressful in that aspect because there are other ways for them to do that now.

I'm glad they listened to feedback and updated the default Ash's face.

The Cyberpunk 2077 move of not having a gender option and only body types is an awesome move and opens up a lot more customization options.

Knuckles animations look really satisfying and I appreciate them incorporating Dark Blast Elder's attacks into it. I also really love how executing a counter attack has the FI performing a kung-fu double punch.

That seamless weapon change was insane.

I wish that the characters faces aren't so static while doing Lobby Actions.

The Region Mags are adorable and are to be protected at all costs.

I wholeheartedly agree.

I think the new [Se] designation for "Setwear" implies that full costumes will be ticket items, moving forward. I wonder what this means for Outerwear.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Everything that was shown yesterday pleased me, although I'm not a fan of them bringing back NT grinding and affixing. Hopefully they'll fix their shortcomings.

I hate NT grinding. rly

Quote Originally Posted by Maulcun View Post
    I hate NT grinding. rly
    i only like NT grinding because its super easy for casuals to upgrade their gear, I absolutely hated the OT grinding because casuals wouldn't upgrade their gear fully (even though they do this now still for some reason) and uhhh elitism here, they sort of become a small burden to the group because of lack of DPS from their gear not being full upgraded (just grinded, not necessarily affixed).

I mean, we can go back to PSU's grind system, most of us loved that right?

I don't agree with you, JA's are already so low effort its habit for everyone at this point. Really no reason to remove JA's in the first place
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

How does one hate NT grinding? Really makes no sense to me to hate something like that. 'Specially because it's much easier than OT grinding.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more