Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 12º PSO2 STATION!+

Date: January 23, 2020
    Time: 20:30~22:30 JST

Automatic conversion time : https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...23T2030&p1=248
    • Official Link Nico Nico: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APSl...ature=youtu.be
    • Official Link PSCP TV: www.pscp.tv/sega_pso2
    • Official Link YouTube : Coming soon
    • Fan Link YouTube 1 : Coming soon
    • Fan Link YouTube 2 : Coming soon
    • Fan Link Twitch 1 : Coming soon
    • Fan Link Twitch 2 : Coming soon
    • Official Link Twitch : Coming soon
    • Fan Link Mixer 1: Coming soon
    • Fan Link Nico Nico 1: Coming soon
    • Fan Link Nico Nico 2 : Coming soon
    • Fan Link Facebook : Coming soon

Warning! *There is no new information about PSO2 New Genesis announced the other day. PSO2 NGS will be promoted separately from the current PSO2. We will not publish PSO2 NGS informations in PSO2 STATION!+ in the future.

※先日発表された『PSO2 ニュージェネシス』についての新情報はございません。
    また、『PSO2 ニュージェネシス』については、現行『PSO2』とは別でプロモーションを行う方針のため、今後におきまし てもPSO2 STATION!+において『PSO2 ニュージェネシス』の情報を取り上げることは原則としてございません。あらかじめご了承くださ い。

Important Topics
    1. Informations about February updates (PC, PS4 and Switch).
    2. Informations about PSO2es and Idola Phantasy Star Saga EPISODE 2 updates.
    3. Informations about new campaigns.
    Last edited by Maulcun; Jan 15, 2021 at 11:18 PM.

PSO 20th Anniversary Update Trailer

PSO 20th Anniversary Update Trailer 2

Character Song CD Item Trailer
    https://youtu.be/d68v0dAQbHE

PSO2es Update Trailer
    https://youtu.be/5JR6SSUmtqo

PSO2es Gyu Item Trailer
    https://youtu.be/I1DXxgTo1no

Idola Update Trailer
    https://youtu.be/XwoKOVP6jY0
    Last edited by Goukezitsu; Jan 23, 2021 at 07:35 AM.

Wow, almost no new content until NGS. Revivals and reused assets galore. It is a bummer that we're not getting the Screenshot Studio until March, but it's pretty cool that they added the Alpha Test Lobby to it.

What is not cool, however, is the fact that they won't be updating PSO2 story scenes to match NGS specifications, not to mention that NGS costumes and items straight up won't appear in story scenes and will instead be replaced by default costumes. Gross.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Huh... the Vday EQ was not mentioned, was it? Is it even going to happen or did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by Dugs View Post
    Huh... the Vday EQ was not mentioned, was it? Is it even going to happen or did I miss something?
    It appears that the Fire Swirl EQ will be replacing both the VD and WD EQ's this year a la Viva Las Vegas.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout

1. Confirmed my suspicion from the get-go when they mentioned PSO2 base/outfits wouldn't have the updates for NGS so now they're going to start re-selling phasion we already bought once and the playerbase is going to be 100% okay with enabling this instead of making a deal about it and having Sega update all the PSO2 Phasion over time and releasing them in small batches. Easily do-able while still making money off the new Phasion coming into NGS. Absolute scumbag tactics to re-sell like this

2. PSO 20th Anniversary is (as usual) the most laziest/disappointing way of celebrating the game, couldn't even surprise us with a PSO boss like Olga Flow or even Ep1 Dark Falz (could use Luther Skeleton) as a surprise EQ for the fans who have been here from the beginning. Even the Snes fans still get shafted after all this time. Low Tier effort as expected

3. LQ is okay, not enough to make up for the 20th PSO anniversary, I'll run it for some stuff then drop it

4. More revivals woopee

5. Screenshot Studio is really neat, glad to see the Alpha Lobby back after wanting to see it back for almost 8yrs

6. Glad to see Arks Ship Fire Swirl make a return (despite everyone hating it), prefer unique EQs that aren't brainless mob/boss killing all the time

7. Another SG scratch back to bait people into burning their SG's before NGS releases

I mean, ya I get that we're not getting much anymore before NGS but it just gets more disappointing every stream
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Wishing there's another super collab that's not SAO garbage, the SAO collab was an absolute low tier. Who the hell thought it was a good idea to make big collab out of SAO and ended up being cringeworthy? Eva was obviously better than that waste of space SAO collab and they couldnt even put more thought on getting a better title to collab with. I'm still wondering what jp players thought about SAO collab.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Wishing there's another super collab that's not SAO garbage, the SAO collab was an absolute low tier. Who the hell thought it was a good idea to make big collab out of SAO and ended up being cringeworthy? Eva was obviously better than that waste of space SAO collab and they couldnt even put more thought on getting a better title to collab with. I'm still wondering what jp players thought about SAO collab.
    yeah i expected at least an EQ in which we fight Agito the SAO creator of the first and only worth season.

another question , the current BAs will have the finger movement? (i take for granted outwears will shut off that feature)

as we expected renew costume wouldn't be free lol

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    1. Confirmed my suspicion from the get-go when they mentioned PSO2 base/outfits wouldn't have the updates for NGS so now they're going to start re-selling phasion we already bought once and the playerbase is going to be 100% okay with enabling this instead of making a deal about it and having Sega update all the PSO2 Phasion over time and releasing them in small batches. Easily do-able while still making money off the new Phasion coming into NGS. Absolute scumbag tactics to re-sell like this

2. PSO 20th Anniversary is (as usual) the most laziest/disappointing way of celebrating the game, couldn't even surprise us with a PSO boss like Olga Flow or even Ep1 Dark Falz (could use Luther Skeleton) as a surprise EQ for the fans who have been here from the beginning. Even the Snes fans still get shafted after all this time. Low Tier effort as expected

3. LQ is okay, not enough to make up for the 20th PSO anniversary, I'll run it for some stuff then drop it

4. More revivals woopee

5. Screenshot Studio is really neat, glad to see the Alpha Lobby back after wanting to see it back for almost 8yrs

6. Glad to see Arks Ship Fire Swirl make a return (despite everyone hating it), prefer unique EQs that aren't brainless mob/boss killing all the time

7. Another SG scratch back to bait people into burning their SG's before NGS releases

I mean, ya I get that we're not getting much anymore before NGS but it just gets more disappointing every stream
    All of this is very much on point, especially the first point.

On a related note, the original PSO2...doesn't actually look very good with the new graphics engine update? It feels very plastic-y.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout