Default AC SCRATCH: Melodic Ensemble (25 NOV 2020 - 23 DEC 2020)

~~~~~~

Ah, yes, more Vocaloid. I think I want the new Luka hair, and I just want the old one as well since I only bought one back when it first came out (I just hope it isn't too ridiculously expensive). Also, unexpected revival of the Suzuhito Yasuda and Masaki Asai character stuff.

On a tangent, I know it is a long shot, but I really hope we get a revival of the Yamato 2199 stuff some day since I really want to be able to get a second Yuki Hair for a not-totally-ridiculous price.

Locking revived partner cards behind AC Scratch is by far one of the dumbest decisions I have seen in this game. I missed out on the Aka/Ao duo, the OC NPCs, and Last Samurai/Yumiko during my break from the game, but I don't need them THAT badly to actually open my wallet for them. Yes, they're scratch bonuses, but nickel and dimeing people who missed out on obtainable titles, especially on a scratch they have 0 interest in, is not cool.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Nov 25, 2020 at 02:21 AM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Locking revived partner cards behind AC Scratch is by far one of the dumbest decisions I have seen in this game. I missed out on the Aka/Ao duo, the OC NPCs, and Last Samurai/Yumiko during my break from the game, but I don't need them THAT badly to actually open my wallet for them. Yes, they're scratch bonuses, but nickel and dimeing people who missed out on obtainable titles, especially on a scratch they have 0 interest in, is not cool.
    It is incredibly scummy, and a new low, even for SEGA. I missed out on some of the Aka/Ao partners as well and I was actually thinking about those partner cards a few days ago, about whether they would have the audacity to do something like this. Well, lo and behold...

On top of that, this scratch is bad.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    It is incredibly scummy, and a new low, even for SEGA. I missed out on some of the Aka/Ao partners as well and I was actually thinking about those partner cards a few days ago, about whether they would have the audacity to do something like this. Well, lo and behold...

On top of that, this scratch is bad.
    The game is on life support until ngs as the latest station made obvious, so they need to make cash somehow, just be thankful there's whales out there that will cash in for that.

Not a fan of vocaloids, but I may had bought Lukas new outfit if it was a Basewear, but sadly it is regular costume. Anything else that slightly catches my sight is quickly forgotten when seeing the horrible pricing ):

Revival would have been good, but the stuff I wanted from it, I ended up buying kind overpriced 2 years ago thinking they wouldnt revive such collabs ever again. The sad thing is that despite it being revived and cheaper, the difference in price is still not that big from back then because of the horrible inflation we had in the past 2 years.

But on the bright side is that there is a big chance for other old collabs I want to be back again, so I guess saving meseta isnt a bad idea.