Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I wish for an option to get Divine Eyestone Graeae by combining Chronos Stone, Amphitrite Stone, Liberate Unlocker and 20-30 Grainne Crystals with some hundreds of Darkstone Deimos for it...
    with the battle passes it migth be a posibility

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Title rewards being different for successor and legacy classes, strangely high meseta rewards (normal drops suck though), first time clear rewards for floors when we start getting something worthwhile... way more stuff to discuss than just strats for an easy boss. Though Masq was pretty easy at first too and got challenging only later, so we'll see how's it look like on higher floors.

The fact we don't even get a thread from people talking about their first impressions shows the forum's dead even more so than the game.
    I mean in-game activity didn't change that much, it's just a result of us having really few people that actually post threads, and one of them has decided to not bother with the game. I did think of making one but i've just been very lazy with forum content (not only this one) lately.

I actually didn't even notice you had a title for legacy class clear, time to clear with TE for giggles xD

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Title rewards being different for successor and legacy classes, strangely high meseta rewards (normal drops suck though), first time clear rewards for floors when we start getting something worthwhile... way more stuff to discuss than just strats for an easy boss. Though Masq was pretty easy at first too and got challenging only later, so we'll see how's it look like on higher floors.

The fact we don't even get a thread from people talking about their first impressions shows the forum's dead even more so than the game.
    -Make thread
    -Fight a easy version of the boss until later Depths
    -Discuss drops/rewards for first clear and titles
    -Wait on artificial delay just so we can see what Sega actually changed on the boss and what loot was added
    -Thread is dead until then
    -Time comes, we fight it on its hardest and watch casuals complain about it being too hard etc
    -Thread perma dead

I mean again, you can make the thread, nothing stopping anyone from doing. I was going to do it but I frankly don't care enough to do so because it's barely worth discussing atm, we know it can drop it's new 15* gear that was added from the DQ at least but it's a pretty snoozeville quest until it finally gets harder.

The state of the game is uh ya pretty sad but its going to be like this until NGS is out, a lot of people don't feel like investing as much time into the game anymore with the next one being around the corner. Phasion and earning meseta for Phasion is all there really is to do now and if for some reason you STiLL haven't made any decent gear from the past 2 boosts then idk what to say
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers