Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So there's absolutely nothing going on for the next 2-3 weeks?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    100 Level cap is next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    i mean, we got Space Magatsu LQ again in Jan....basically this game is already dead thanks to NGS uhh ya....look forward to the next PSO2 Station next year!
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    i mean, we got Space Magatsu LQ again in Jan....basically this game is already dead thanks to NGS uhh ya....look forward to the next PSO2 Station next year!
    The games been dead since the last raid boss. Ever since then and the tokyo game show reveal of NGS there has only been busy work content.

Solo Sodam started just 3 days ago but I don't even see a thread about it... you people are running this, right?

So far the solo battle has been very trivial, but I am sure the majority only want the stone, but me(and many others from what I understand in wiki) expected to get it from 1st clear but right now we have no idea what floor is needed for it.

They announced a stone from next season pass, so I expect many people to skip this altogether now. I plan to get to floor 30 at most(If I am not bored by then) but if no stone appear, I will just wait for the next welfare stone. Probably from limited shop exchange or some limited campaign about doing very old content

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Solo Sodam started just 3 days ago but I don't even see a thread about it... you people are running this, right?
    whats there to talk about? you fought him enough during TPD, you're just forced to wait a total of 25 days just to finish it and be done with it but slowly creep to see what move sets Sega added to it and thats it. i guess make a thread if for some reason youre needing strats for an easy boss

I still hate that Sega does this though, just add the cut attacks to the initial fight, really dumb to gatekeep it like this

also dying game
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    whats there to talk about?
    Title rewards being different for successor and legacy classes, strangely high meseta rewards (normal drops suck though), first time clear rewards for floors when we start getting something worthwhile... way more stuff to discuss than just strats for an easy boss. Though Masq was pretty easy at first too and got challenging only later, so we'll see how's it look like on higher floors.

The fact we don't even get a thread from people talking about their first impressions shows the forum's dead even more so than the game.

I wish for an option to get Divine Eyestone Graeae by combining Chronos Stone, Amphitrite Stone, Liberate Unlocker and 20-30 Grainne Crystals with some hundreds of Darkstone Deimos for it...