Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    That reply makes no sense.
    Oh, really? Threads like this where people bragged about their massive e-peens and other accomplisments belong even more than 15 years in the past.

That said, my offer still stands.
    Consume the fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by DevastatingJuxtapose View Post
    Oh, really? Threads like this where people bragged about their massive e-peens and other accomplisments belong even more than 15 years in the past.

That said, my offer still stands.
    Get over yourself mate, this is a dead forum until NG comes out and even so, it will probably have it's own sub-forum. Also, not gonna dox myself over some guy who will probably cheat using an emulator anyway.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Also, not gonna dox myself
    Make like persona and wear a mask.

probably cheat using an emulator anyway
    ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← →← → B A
    hmm...
    Consume the fallacy

Get over yourself mate, this is a dead forum until NG comes out and even so, it will probably have it's own sub-forum.
    this made me chuckle considering we're currently living in how PSO2 has such a small niche amount of ppl coming here as it is compared to just sticking to Discord servers regardless of how new NGS will be and with so little effort in trying to advertise this site for people to come to daily, I just dont see the forums being super active at all.

NGS releases and forums turn into that brand new PSO2 field, it's alive for a week or two then dies off

hmm...
    got'em

inb4 mods clean thread
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    this made me chuckle considering we're currently living in how PSO2 has such a small niche amount of ppl coming here as it is compared to just sticking to Discord servers regardless of how new NGS will be and with so little effort in trying to advertise this site for people to come to daily, I just dont see the forums being super active at all.

NGS releases and forums turn into that brand new PSO2 field, it's alive for a week or two then dies off
    Which is interesting, because threads still get a lot of views all things considered. Then again, with how the pso2.com forum turned out, there's really not that many places to go I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclon View Post
    Which is interesting, because threads still get a lot of views all things considered. Then again, with how the pso2.com forum turned out, there's really not that many places to go I suppose.
    lots of views is one thing which I have no idea how theyre counted (like constantly refreshing etc) but you look at how many ppl are there daily (signed in or guests) i'm not exactly going to agree with there be thousands upon thousands of ppl come here like youtube for example. its just my guess but active forums that arent just from a few set of people and guests lurking the threads doesnt give me the impression this site is super popular.

as for Globals forums, I don't go there anymore, not sure how active they are outside a couple of specific parts of the site (like general chat)
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Congrats, hoping level 100 is the final level cap.

I'm expecting new content to mostly be ssas and maybe a cras alternative down the line. At most, new skills. I think level 100 is as far as it goes.
    Consume the fallacy

I'm expecting new content to mostly be ssas and maybe a cras alternative down the line. At most, new skills. I think level 100 is as far as it goes.
    Fluxio is basically that series once CM3 is out, im on the same boat though, nothing but SSA's etc to throw at us at this point. friend mentioned something about the levels. we're technically Lv200 already (main/sub class), can't really count the successor classes at that but they basically are power wise Lv200. idk at least we didnt stop at Lv180
    PSO2 NGS

well played good sir

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    Fluxio is basically that series once CM3 is out
    lets be real the fluxio latent is really bad since a weapon swap kills it and still forces you to do 1.5m to reactivate instead of re-enabling the 1st hit part. if anything stalls the latent also dies so boss cutscenes and 2nd teleporters etc etc. at full power fluxio is only really that of stil and without it the latent is piss weak so i really think this weapon is a disappointment even as a weapon that could have just been stil with s4. camo potential maybe
    Last edited by Flaoc; Dec 18, 2020 at 11:15 AM.