Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Got reminded how annoying this fight is, especially with fi it must be a nightmare.
    I just want to provide my input from a Fi player past 50 - I've had little frustration with the fight personally. I use a DS with Counter S5, and Rumbling Moon's positioning helps some with how much he moves around

My counters whiff from time to time when he does his 2-hit swipe (he moves back a little before the 2nd hit) and hitting weakpoint with Knuckles Complex can be frustrating. His punch that moves him 2 miles past me is annoying, but he doesn't do it too often each run from what I've experienced. Besides that, it's been pretty straightforward

really hope he just stops being a tanky rockbear at depth 60+ and actually gains new attacks

Spoiler!

As I said, it's not the difficulty, it's an issue. But there is a huge difference between a game being difficult and a game being annoying but on the internet everyone is posturing like their life depends on it and believe calling out everything that could even remotely, vaguely, around 25 corners be interpreted as not being good enough at a game is instantly called out because people believe calling out others for allegedly not being good enough at a game makes themselves look like they are amazing at the game and for some reason usually they feel like it's extremely important to constantly remind everyone how amazing at the game they are.

Sadly, this forum is one of the worst examples for this problem and literally every time I say something negative about content that isn't because Sega made an obvious mistake at least one person will belittle me for being not good enough.

Really makes it hard to have a mature conversation when most people act like 12 year olds >_>

Am I missing something? I don't see any posturing in this thread, unless providing advice/perspectives is posturing now.

This fight has been pretty boring to be honest so I do hope Depth 60+ has more going on aside from superficial things like the healing nerf. Even using Et DBs it has been extremely easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaoc View Post
    really hope he just stops being a tanky rockbear at depth 60+ and actually gains new attacks

Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    This fight has been pretty boring to be honest so I do hope Depth 60+ has more going on aside from superficial things like the healing nerf. Even using Et DBs it has been extremely easy.
    You guys might as well stop hoping now. The most they'll probably do is make the last depth have a crazy multiplier on everything like masque. Which wouldn't even be as bad because Sodam is so much easier to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Am I missing something? I don't see any posturing in this thread, unless providing advice/perspectives is posturing now.
    i cant remember what depth it was but if you werent clearing it under 4mins everytime until it artificially forces you to clear at a later time because bloated Hp increase per depth then youre bad. Is that what youre looking for? You also shouldnt be timing out or remotely going over 10mins per run yet either.

outside that, its really boring and tedious. I like fighting sodam but its pretty Zzzz at this point, not feeling challenged by it so far
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Being on Floor 71 now, it is making me aware of a lot of issues with this boss.
    Positioning can be a nightmare because it feels any slight movement he does just makes you go behind him instead of the weak point.
    I really do not like when he just sits in a stage hazard like the lightning pools or clips his weakpoint into an ice crystal and refuses to move. The dashing back and forth around the tornado is super annoying even when you position yourself decent enough to get him out.

It's a lot of small irritations that is building up to one big annoyance. It's like he was not tuned at all for the very hazards he creates. Also, jeez man, he hasn't changed at all since Floor 30, its just been nothing but HP boosts. Like its been 40 floors.... is it going to be like this all the way to 100?
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    Also, jeez man, he hasn't changed at all since Floor 30, its just been nothing but HP boosts. Like its been 40 floors.... is it going to be like this all the way to 100?
    he'll probably start hitting harder eventually so the only threat isn't the clock after you get used to not getting frozen.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    i cant remember what depth it was but if you werent clearing it under 4mins everytime until it artificially forces you to clear at a later time because bloated Hp increase per depth then youre bad. Is that what youre looking for? You also shouldnt be timing out or remotely going over 10mins per run yet either.

outside that, its really boring and tedious. I like fighting sodam but its pretty Zzzz at this point, not feeling challenged by it so far
    I was clearing the boss in 5-6 minutes (until I got bored of the quest and stopped running it) so I guess I should uninstall the game then. /shrug