Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    I dunno if its me just hoping to find something but the aggression feels a little higher at 81. I can't really tell compared to say 71. HP went up a bit but not by a lot. My times are now hitting 10 mins instead of 9:30. That timer is the biggest threat in this and I am wondering if I will even be able to clear 90. 100 has me really worried since I am already eating up this much time now. Especially if they pull the 999 Masq thing.
    The gradual HP increase is definitely noticeable but it's been pretty slow (I'm thinking maybe a little under a minute every 10 depths), if you're clearing ~10 minutes after 80 you should be good all the way to 100 unless there's an abrupt increase later on

Quote Originally Posted by advfox View Post
    The gradual HP increase is definitely noticeable but it's been pretty slow (I'm thinking maybe a little under a minute every 10 depths), if you're clearing ~10 minutes after 80 you should be good all the way to 100 unless there's an abrupt increase later on
    My times are like 10:20 - 11 as of 84. Usually because of some nonsense where my time gets wasted either because of Sodam sitting in the lightning pool after its Earth slam move or some other nonsense that just makes me really annoyed.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    My times are like 10:20 - 11 as of 84. Usually because of some nonsense where my time gets wasted either because of Sodam sitting in the lightning pool after its Earth slam move or some other nonsense that just makes me really annoyed.
    Yeah I've seen him just stand in the pool a few times and it's frustrating for classes that need to stay up close. It also seems to be random when he does his time-wasting moves each phase (blizzard/fire storm, Earth move) - sometimes you're able to get enough damage in time to stun him before he has a chance to, other times he'll go right into them right after phasing. I can get over half a minute variance on my runs because of this

....A hundred Shiva Modules... having to fight this 90 times for 100 Shiva Modules.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugs View Post
    ....A hundred Shiva Modules... having to fight this 90 times for 100 Shiva Modules.
    I had a feeling to check swiki yesterday before doing my runs, it saved me from surprise but I was pretty close to dropping the quest when I saw that

What do we even need Shiva modules for, shes been drowning us in her modules since Mourning of Demise was added.

Vortex Gunslash? You need 300 for that and that's the only thing I could think of.

hp stupidly high with no new patterns or anything at 94 and the depth 90 reward was insulting.. so whats depth 100 reward gonna be? 100 deimos? KEKW

100 Shiva Modules was very disappointing. Could have at least given like 50-100 of each of them at least if anything. Or at least 300 Shiva modules to get the Vortex Gunslash I guess. It is also disappointing that even at 91+ he doesn't change except HP. So 60+ floors of just constant HP rising and nothing else really.

inb4 Floor 100 reward is just 100 SG lol.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

I wonder if they will even bother recolouring sodam for the last floor or if they will even give it the so called datamined music that was found prior to the release (assuming it was actually real)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SAw...h1t8etxx5/view