So I took this huge hiatus cause PSO2 had too many issues with Windows 7 and Windows Updates, in which if you didn't have a Win7 fully updated version (and perhaps owned by you) that whimsical 1000? error was always present and you could never take it away. So I had to stop playing the game because of that. Now that the game is out in Windows Store and Steam I wanna try returning but of course the game is not available in my country, so I wanna throw a couple of questions in order to be sure I have green light?

1) Is there a way to download the English version (Windows Store and Steam) without having to face the region/country lock AND play it? Like does the tweaker let one do that now?

2) If I play in Windows 10, would the original Japanese game still have the same Windows Update issues and are there any potential errors with Windows 10?

3) Since the game is going through some overhauls, is it still available for x32 OS or only for x64?

4) Is there still a server where all English-speaking people go and play in the original server?

5) How are the issues going with the Steam/Windows Store version? I heard there were many major issues.

Thanks in advance.