Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Default Next Update 02/03/2021

    I play on Ship 2 and my character's name is Cryska, feel free to send a friend request. PSO2 Ship2 キャラ名「Cryska」未プレイ時は基本的にロビークエストカウンター横に座ってます。見かけましたらお 気軽にフレ登録どうぞ。

  2. #2

    Default

    I like how they are ending the 600% boost on the 27th so that it doesn't combine with the Super PSO2 Day boost. /s
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

  3. #3

    Default

    the main question is : are they going to recycle the same map that has been since 2016 again?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    the main question is : are they going to recycle the same map that has been since 2016 again?
    Since they didn't even show the valentine EQ in the trailer, either we won't have a valentine EQ this year or it'll be exactly the same as last year.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Since they didn't even show the valentine EQ in the trailer, either we won't have a valentine EQ this year or it'll be exactly the same as last year.
    well then im sure i will play that EQ once and then leave it .

    i miss the valentine EQ that just implied killing enemies like a fool on free field dinamic

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    They extended the boost, so it is in fact going to overlap with PSO2 Day. I stand corrected. 900% EXP boost, looking forward to it.
    According to Bumped, the 300% rdr + 300% exp boost in place only applies to exploration quests and level-up quests from Jan. 27 to Feb. 17. Hence, the Super PSO2 Day stacking will only apply there.

    Everywhere else will only have the Super PSO2 day boosts, which are 200% rdr + 200% exp + 200% mst (I think), except there will be an additional 200% exp for bonus quests (for a total of 400%?).
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    According to Bumped, the 300% rdr + 300% exp boost in place only applies to exploration quests and level-up quests from Jan. 27 to Feb. 17. Hence, the Super PSO2 Day stacking will only apply there.

    Everywhere else will only have the Super PSO2 day boosts, which are 200% rdr + 200% exp + 200% mst (I think), except there will be an additional 200% exp for bonus quests (for a total of 400%?).
    I found out shortly after I made that post... SEGA pulled a SEGA after all. How sad.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Similar Threads

  1. Next Update 01/06/2021
    By Maulcun in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jan 7, 2021, 06:12 AM
  2. Next update 22 of Dec.
    By Kyuri in forum PSU General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Dec 17, 2006, 09:01 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: Dec 2, 2006, 04:56 PM
  4. NPC Prices for next update
    By Randomness in forum PSU General
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: Nov 28, 2006, 10:07 AM
  5. Next update, need Japanese player knowledge.
    By Zgun in forum PSU General
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: Nov 20, 2006, 10:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •