I like how they are ending the 600% boost on the 27th so that it doesn't combine with the Super PSO2 Day boost. /s
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

the main question is : are they going to recycle the same map that has been since 2016 again?

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    the main question is : are they going to recycle the same map that has been since 2016 again?
    Since they didn't even show the valentine EQ in the trailer, either we won't have a valentine EQ this year or it'll be exactly the same as last year.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Since they didn't even show the valentine EQ in the trailer, either we won't have a valentine EQ this year or it'll be exactly the same as last year.
    well then im sure i will play that EQ once and then leave it .

i miss the valentine EQ that just implied killing enemies like a fool on free field dinamic

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    They extended the boost, so it is in fact going to overlap with PSO2 Day. I stand corrected. 900% EXP boost, looking forward to it.
    According to Bumped, the 300% rdr + 300% exp boost in place only applies to exploration quests and level-up quests from Jan. 27 to Feb. 17. Hence, the Super PSO2 Day stacking will only apply there.

Everywhere else will only have the Super PSO2 day boosts, which are 200% rdr + 200% exp + 200% mst (I think), except there will be an additional 200% exp for bonus quests (for a total of 400%?).
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    According to Bumped, the 300% rdr + 300% exp boost in place only applies to exploration quests and level-up quests from Jan. 27 to Feb. 17. Hence, the Super PSO2 Day stacking will only apply there.

Everywhere else will only have the Super PSO2 day boosts, which are 200% rdr + 200% exp + 200% mst (I think), except there will be an additional 200% exp for bonus quests (for a total of 400%?).
    I found out shortly after I made that post... SEGA pulled a SEGA after all. How sad.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.