Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default More NGS Details on what transfers & what doesn't

read up:
    https://pso2.com/news/announcements/...ditionalinfop2

"Fashion Items that are usable on all Characters; For Ticket Items that have been used twice. - N"

this needs some real clarification or it may have been mistranslated because thats going to screw with everyone who bought 2x of something to have it on all their characters to now making that system useless. like I really hope people make a big deal about it because it's basically an incentive to not keep scratching if its completely locked to one character. the OTHER idea is that it may not require 2x tickets anymore to have stuff for all your characters with just a single ticket but who knows, we need clarification on this from Sega.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

For the Japanese side of things we have the questions and transfer details

... And there's already some mistranslations on the English side.

yeah wtf is this fashion ticket won't share to all character in NGS?
    even jp's twiiters are confuse at this

〇 - エステ用のチケットアイテムを1回、キャラクターに使用して登録したファッションの情報
    X - エステ用のチケットアイテムを2回、同一アカウントのキャラクターに使用して登録したファッシ ョンの情報
    Last edited by oratank; Jan 26, 2021 at 02:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugs View Post
    For the Japanese side of things we have the questions and transfer details

... And there's already some mistranslations on the English side.
    thanks for posting it, didnt want to post the JP one and I figured some stuff would have mistranslations but a JP player did confirm the worst on Twitter about the Phasion part, kinda hoping enough ruckus is made so that Kimura doesnt screw people over on this.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    yeah wtf is this fashion ticket won't share to all character in NGS?
    even jp's twiiters are confuse at this

〇 - エステ用のチケットアイテムを1回、キャラクターに使用して登録したファッションの情報
    X - エステ用のチケットアイテムを2回、同一アカウントのキャラクターに使用して登録したファッシ ョンの情報
    you best hope you used all your tickets on your main character and not your alts because if they decide to go through with this (which i really hope they dont) then youre very likely screwed on a lot of phasion. its what i was complaining about in the op

idk about you guys, I already miss YSOK. I also really hope this isn't history repeated where we go through the same bs we went through in PSO2 where the beginning of the games life is super bad but it becomes its best right when its about to be dead and the next game is getting close to release. my thing is theres already a ton of QoL they've done over the years, why take steps on it? why not keep all the good things from PSO2 and pour it into NGS and keep building on it???
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    ninja'd and good, they got attention on that fast and reverted that "typo". anyways what I said in my OP is now void, just read up on w/e else was on the list
    PSO2 NGS

lets hope the phasion tickets in general become like the LAs , with one ticket , all chars can use the stuff .

something that i wonder is if we are gonna be able to use newman ears and dewman eyes and horns in vanilla PSO2 when the graphical ovehaul its release?

also i really want to see crossbreed characters in the story of NGS because , all series in general that feature multiple races and not even a single case of crossbreed like for example Ulc and theodore case if they get a child surely will be half newman and half dewman

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

So do we have details on how the costumes/layered wear and shit will work? Will everything just straight up be re-released with changes, and old stuff just remains old, or will old stuff get updated?

I haven't really been keeping up w. stations and don't know if it's been gone into detail or just a quick offhand comment
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    So do we have details on how the costumes/layered wear and shit will work? Will everything just straight up be re-released with changes, and old stuff just remains old, or will old stuff get updated?

I haven't really been keeping up w. stations and don't know if it's been gone into detail or just a quick offhand comment
    with OG costumes surely wont have the finger move, but with the BAs themselves thats where im doubting too

edit: i wonder if OG cast arms will have finger movement too ?
    Last edited by silo1991; Jan 26, 2021 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    with OG costumes surely wont have the finger move, but with the BAs themselves thats where im doubting too

edit: i wonder if OG cast arms will have finger movement too ?
    I've seen a lot of people saying that you will be able to mix between PSO2 and NGS hair, face, body and accessories as separate categories. For example, you should be able to use the hair and face from NGS with the body and accessories of PSO2. It shouldn't look too bad with the incoming graphic update but don't expect OG fingers to move.