Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    with OG costumes surely wont have the finger move, but with the BAs themselves thats where im doubting too

edit: i wonder if OG cast arms will have finger movement too ?

Already existing layered wear is not going to get moving fingers; they have already shown that they will be releasing N-versions of some existing Basewear rather than updating existing ones since the Oracle ReNewed Collection 2 AC Scratch in late February will have N ショコラフェリチェ[Ba] / N Chocolat Felice [Ba].

Also, it is pretty much guaranteed that old CAST parts won't get moving fingers unless they release an N-version of them.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 26, 2021 at 02:12 PM.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

Thanks anduril. I wasn't sure how they'd work. Is this specifically for Ba, or do Ou also get the same treatment? (again, keep in mind I don't know the contents of this scratch)
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    Thanks anduril. I wasn't sure how they'd work. Is this specifically for Ba, or do Ou also get the same treatment? (again, keep in mind I don't know the contents of this scratch)
    So far, they have only shown N-versions of Basewear in addition to the new {Se] system for single piece outfits.
    Based on all the info we have, existing [Ou] will still fall under the PSO2-style body and won't be usable with the NGS-style body and Basewear, so it is possible they will release some N-versions of existing Outers that are designed for the NGS-style body; I will say I'm not 100% on this, but we'll see once the graphics update is released and we get the first N-version Basewear.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 26, 2021 at 02:26 PM.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

Fair enough, yeah.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

You can see them switching between both models in this video https://youtu.be/O28tee-P_xA?t=1752 and they do it on a cast at 32:15.

Behold, the new player site for (beta) players. It has a bunch of new things inside of it, including the download link if you managed to win.

N grinder
    N colorpass
    everything gonna get N at this point lol

look like NGS itembag is 100 by default saw they switch itembag NGS(100),pso2(150)
    character storage is share we don't get a new character storage for NGS

old costume get 2 color slot treatment too but can't change color in new slot
    N-Ou, Se, All Cast part are ticket goodbye our Sg generator

NGS head can use on old costume
    NGS costume used NGS body and pso2 costume used pso2 body if you switch costume it will change body to its type so you can make loli pso2 then transform into adult with NGS body anytime
    Last edited by oratank; Jan 29, 2021 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    N grinder
    N colorpass
    everything gonna get N at this point lol
    N Greed

NGS (New Greed System)
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

N ARKS...

Nsnitches get Nstiches...

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    NGS costume used NGS body and pso2 costume used pso2 body if you switch costume it will change body to its type so you can make loli pso2 then transform into adult with NGS body anytime
    so this mean my ice boy in OG PSO2 can be a kid but in NGS can be an adult :O same for my little Luster :3