Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default Regarding Quests and PSO Plus for Gamecube

    Hello all fellow gamers,

    I have recently purchased Phantasy star online episode 1&2 plus for gamecube and i am wondering if it is possible to access quests such as West tower,east tower, phantasmal world or plus exclusive Quests without connecting to the internet on to a server such as sylverant and or ephinea?

    Thank you for helping me out.

    Stay safe in times Like these.

  2. #2

    Default

    Seems like you did your search, but for GC those quests only available online. I don't know for sure, but if I think there were gameshark codes to play part of these quests offline.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

    Oh, keep it 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dhylec View Post
    Seems like you did your search, but for GC those quests only available online. I don't know for sure, but if I think there were gameshark codes to play part of these quests offline.
    Ohh damn... Gonna take ages farming for the SJS...

  4. #4

    Default

    East Tower and West Tower are available offline with PSO+. You need to clear Seat of the Heart to unlock them. The Phantasmal World quests are online only.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Requiem Aeternam View Post
    East Tower and West Tower are available offline with PSO+. You need to clear Seat of the Heart to unlock them. The Phantasmal World quests are online only.
    Oh thank you for the information Requiem!

    on another note, Do you have any tips on which route or quest is best for farming Gi Gues fast for the SJS to drop?

    Kind regards

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinorano View Post
    Oh thank you for the information Requiem!

    on another note, Do you have any tips on which route or quest is best for farming Gi Gues fast for the SJS to drop?

    Kind regards
    Iíd go East Tower as itís easier to unlock (only SotH while West Tower requires you clear that and East Tower), it has 1 more Gi Gue than West Tower, and is faster to get to as you only have to clear a small section of CCA to get to the Tower while for West Tower you basically need to clear the entire of Seabed Upper Level. Itís also an easier quest overall.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Requiem Aeternam View Post
    Iíd go East Tower as itís easier to unlock (only SotH while West Tower requires you clear that and East Tower), it has 1 more Gi Gue than West Tower, and is faster to get to as you only have to clear a small section of CCA to get to the Tower while for West Tower you basically need to clear the entire of Seabed Upper Level. Itís also an easier quest overall.
    Ohhhh thats perfect!

    On another note, can I access Gallon's shop in the plus version without online connection? And a follow Up to that, does it matter if i do the Quest on any specific difficulty?

  8. #8

    Default

    Unfortunately, Gallon's Shop is not available offline. And if you are going to hunt SJS, you need to do it in Ultimate difficulty.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by locutus442 View Post
    Unfortunately, Gallon's Shop is not available offline. And if you are going to hunt SJS, you need to do it in Ultimate difficulty.
    Hopefully the RNG is with me! I was lucky enough to get a Lavis Cannon of my 5th or so Del-D

    Regarding piping for Hildetorrs since God Power drops in Temple Alpha for Skyly, do you have any recommendations or just to pipe the 2 Hildelts that appear in one room and pray for a Torr?

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinorano View Post
    Hopefully the RNG is with me! I was lucky enough to get a Lavis Cannon of my 5th or so Del-D

    Regarding piping for Hildetorrs since God Power drops in Temple Alpha for Skyly, do you have any recommendations or just to pipe the 2 Hildelts that appear in one room and pray for a Torr?
    If youíre looking for a God/Power youíre better off levelling a Viridia character to Very Hard and piping for Pouilly Slime in Caves. Thereís a room in the quest Addicting Food where you can get up to 8 Slimes by splitting the 2 that spawn. If you want to stick with Skyly Hildetorr the most you can pipe at once is 2.

Similar Threads

  1. PSO and PSO plus question.
    By Taleck in forum PSO General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Feb 19, 2007, 02:23 AM
  2. Blue / Green Ring and PSO Plus
    By Skorpius in forum PSO: Mag, Quest, Item and Section ID
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Feb 17, 2005, 12:18 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: Nov 11, 2003, 05:24 PM
  4. GC: Just a Little PSO Help for GameCube Please
    By Froggod in forum PSO General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Jul 24, 2003, 02:36 PM
  5. GC: pso help for gamecube
    By kevinstarr in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jan 1, 2003, 05:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •