Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Leaked info for upcoming Global Urgent schedule?

Some people are saying they get this leaked info about an upcoming Urgent schedule for Global. Where are they getting this insider info?

I dunno and I don't play global but I assume maybe official twitter or something some mod or maybe even admin mentioned on the official forum (which you can only post on if you have a global PSO2 ID).

I dunno about the official JP forum either but Sega does post a bunch of JP stuff on twitter, iirc some news as well.

What's there to leak? Don't they post the EQ schedules for the week the day of maintenance? I wouldn't really count getting it a day or two earlier a "leak", since, as was just said, it's probably just social media stuff.

They said it'd get them banned if they told me the source. It was on the official PSO2 forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipert View Post
    They said it'd get them banned if they told me the source. It was on the official PSO2 forum.
    okay well this is going to go nowhere, if youre referring to the weekly Urgent Quest schedules being leaked early, big whoop. if its some roadmap thats leading into NGS territory, might be somewhat worth looking into but why bother when CBTs are already being done and give us a better time frame. I have no idea whats so secret about what youre saying but if the people youre talking to refuse to say anything then what even is the point in asking? also datamining is a thing too so i mean :shrug:
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I asked because I wanted to know when we would get the final update beside the graphical upgrade. They said this Wednesday based of the leaked UQ schedule. I was wondering if anyone here know how to get this info. I wouldn't have to ask again if I could look it up.

For referring: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/10738/f...end-game-stuff

Try checking some of the community discords or something. It's not like it's unreasonable for it to be this week or next. You could also just... ya'know... wait and find out. It's not like global has been having infrequent updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipert View Post
    I asked because I wanted to know when we would get the final update beside the graphical upgrade. They said this Wednesday based of the leaked UQ schedule. I was wondering if anyone here know how to get this info. I wouldn't have to ask again if I could look it up.

For referring: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/10738/f...end-game-stuff
    I mean is it really that big a deal to get TPD asap? i mean its coming, i personally think its cool Global is already getting the graphical update so soon but still, theres so much time before NGS hits or when Global gets to do their NGS beta. I mean if you really wanted to know whats coming or whats left, you can look at JP content otherwise i dont see the big deal in knowing how soon youre getting the rest of the content
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    I mean is it really that big a deal to get TPD asap? i mean its coming, i personally think its cool Global is already getting the graphical update so soon but still, theres so much time before NGS hits or when Global gets to do their NGS beta. I mean if you really wanted to know whats coming or whats left, you can look at JP content otherwise i dont see the big deal in knowing how soon youre getting the rest of the content
    I don't think there was anything about the EN version getting the graphics update already, only that Primordial is coming this week, and, well, I think it is a big deal to get Primordial asap, it is the game's final boss after all.

EN is only missing the following to catch up with JP:
    - Primordial EQ (this week)
    - Sodam ultimate quest
    - Divide quest steps 31~35
    - the new challenge quest
    - easter seasonal event, which will likely be JP's EQ from last year
    - graphics engine update
    - PSO anniversary update
    - ARKS fire swirl

About the graphics update, I think it would be for the best to not get it for a few more weeks, let the JP version deal with the remaining bugs (the loud attack sound effects bug is the one that bugs me the most personally) so EN can get a fixed version right away.
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Mar 15, 2021 at 05:46 AM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    About the graphics update, I think it would be for the best to not get it for a few more weeks, let the JP version deal with the remaining bugs (the loud attack sound effects bug is the one that bugs me the most personally) so EN can get a fixed version right away.
    You concept of the JP version as a beta for Global amuses me.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9