Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down how could microsoft fucked up so hard ?

NGS global CBT announcement be like :

blah blah blah

Platform: Windows 10 PC (Microsoft Store)

but you need to apply for the CBT on an Xbox device, what the fuck microsoft ???

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/pso2ngscbtdate

The XBox Insider Hub can be downloaded on a Windows 10 PC from the Microsoft Store.

Last edited by Anduril; Apr 14, 2021 at 11:17 PM.

I'm curious to know if players here will go for the Western or Japanese version of this game.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

The very act of hosting the CBT exclusively on the Microsoft Store version is a screw-up if you ask me. I'm not even going to bother with this.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The XBox Insider Hub can be downloaded on a Windows 10 PC from the Microsoft Store.
    I'll try to attept the CBT on Global then ... since I didn't attempt on JP ....
    To see how my PC holds up ....
    Thanks for the info on Insider App!
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    The very act of hosting the CBT exclusively on the Microsoft Store version is a screw-up if you ask me. I'm not even going to bother with this.
    While it's not consumer friendly, to say it's screwed up isn't true at all. The MS Store version has had the most problems by far. So a test involving the platform with the most problems makes the most sense from a testing standpoint. They're not looking for a stress test level here. They want people clearly to test if they can download and log in without issues cause Sega and MS want this game to reach a wider audience than the already established fanbase.

MS is trying to force people to buy their consoles via swallowing up all the mediums through which we get our games.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I'm curious to know if players here will go for the Western or Japanese version of this game.
    I think that boils down to whether or not SEGA JP will make it a PITA to register like they did with PSO2 JP long time ago.
    Last edited by Mystil; Apr 19, 2021 at 12:06 PM.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Quote Originally Posted by Mystil View Post
    MS is trying to force people to buy their consoles via swallowing up all the mediums through which we get our games.
    This beta is exclusive to the Windows 10 MS Store, it's not even available on the XBox consoles.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

tell Sony to step it up instead of shooting themselves constantly in the foot (rip Japan Studios)

What Sega really needs to do is drop support for anything that isn't PC/Series X/PS5, last gen consoles are just going to hold things back again.

I think that boils down to whether or not SEGA JP will make it a PITA to register like they did with PSO2 JP long time ago.
    Registering was never a pain at all for JP servers, if you literally gave up on the Captcha, it's literally you're own fault for a myriad of reasons. Now if you're referring to the CBT's for PSO2, those were semi a pain but not really, barely any different now. The Alpha testing though was luck (50-50)

and while some of you guys are all raging over a MS Store test, you should realistically be happy that PC is getting tested first so you guys on Global don't have a repeat of PSO2's G. launch all over again and w/e else that follows.
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Apr 20, 2021 at 12:31 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

AAAAAAND... the XBox Insider Hub died shortly after the sign-up time. I wonder if this ill-thought-out first-come-first-serve sign up process was really just a way for them to stress test the new version of the app.