ETH + 30
    EDK + 5
    ELT + 5
    Class = Ring
    Required Level: 107
    Stars: 11
    Description:
    "Red ring. It looks like there are a total of 7 colors."

Now, I was playing on the XBOX version tonight and I saw someone with one. He let me see it and I was amazed... First off, this site says it's not available on the GC or XBOX version at all, so that's obviously either misinformation or this is a hacked item. The stats of the Red Ring I saw tonight were different- it had a level requirement of 108, and it added 20 to ATP, MST, ATA, and LCK- as well as the stats shown above. It was basically the best shield I had ever personally seen, and I have no idea as to how this person obtained it, and why it's so much better on the XBOX version. (Where it supposedly doesn't even exist.) Can anyone provide an explanation for this?

Also, I was wondering- if I had 100 Luck, would the 20 extra Luck be wasted, or would it boost it to 120? From what I understand, the stats of a shield aren't added to your base stats like units are, but instead are just added to your total. If anyone can explain this in more detail, it would be greatly appreciated.

Luck cannot go over 100, that is the max stat no matter what boosts it.

As for the Red Ring itself, I cannot say I've ever seen it, nor heard of it on the GC Version atleast. My guess is it was a hack, but who knows? *sigh* Obviously I don't...

The Red Ring shouldn't be available at this time on either the GC or XBOX. If you've seen any it's because that person hacked them. It's also possible to alter stats of weapons and armor somewhat, so that could explain the different stats. As for your second question, Luck maxes at 100. Anything that boosts luck past that will not have any effect.

"It's also possible to alter stats of weapons and armor somewhat, so that could explain the different stats."

it's not out for the GC but it is for level 108. I used to have one before I corrupted.