Ok. Here goes...

I have been playing the game for a while now. It has its ups and downs...

first got it I just played offline (no bba). I had a HUmar (yes I know..) and was happy anytime I found a rare or new rare. (searched like 40 runs through VH forest for Yamato). Then I get my bba. All of the sudden getting rares is easy. The fun goes away except for the fact of new weapons. That was cool for a while then got old. after a while bam....corruption. I was mad, but I then created a FOnewm. I played with this character a lot and was at level 99 (took a while to make ult) and then 2 days ago.....CORRUPTION. I was really made this time. Then I was playing with a character I had on the memory card as my brothers high level char and day after....BAM CORUPPTION. So now I am back with only beginning new characters...

towrads the end I got a USB and still have it. I DO DUPE and I will admit it. I feel I have the right after being screwed, but the thing of that is you get weapons and stuff but it gets old. Its not as fun and people will not leave you alone about duping for them.

Right now the game is almost to the point of giving up on it. What should I do now?

-Create a new char and beef up with dupes and play online.
    -Create new char and play legit online.
    -Create new char and pump up for offline play.
    -Create new char for legit offline play.
    -Just dupe the hell outta shit.

Give up. Go do something else. That's the common thing to do when playing feels more like a chore than fun.

Basically, give it a rest and play a different game until you get the urge to play PSO again. o_O

depends on you.
    whats the most important thing for you?
    weapons, level, characters?
    or just the plain game?
    some people just play c-mode over and over and are happy with that.
    some accept every dupe they get offered and are happy with that.
    some dupe for themselfes and only go online to spread that stuff - and are happy with that.
    and some are playing this game like it should be - dupeless, carefully trading and are happy with that.

if i should corrupt my main card (that would mean death to the 4 charas on the left of my sig) i'll probably start anew with other characters. leaving all stuff behind on dreamcast was teaching me a lesson:
    its just a game.

then again... 3 corruptions? you tried to save your charas with the memcard exchange trick? did you have problems with your power-supply while saving or how does it come?
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

If I recall, duping had a very high chance of corruption... perhaps that is the case? o_o

Regardless, it's your decision!