Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I must've been the only one who showed up that didn't absolutely enjoy it.

I only managed to do two things it was so laggy. I got some pics of Omega12's new character and played a game with Aviendha.

All day at work I was looking forward to all the people I'd meet, and how much time I'd spend playing. We had probably 5 people come into our store today, so I had plenty of time to daydream about it.

So when I get home, I immediately set up my TV capture card, bring the a TV next to my comp (for when I'm not taking screens). I set up everything so that I'm as comfy as can be.

It takes me three times just to even get on a server. I lagged out twice in the lobby. I joined countless games, and timed out. I probably had to reconnect 15 times at least.

I figured it was too laggy to try an actual game, so I started a game for taking screen shots. 30 min, no one joins. I give up, try a game again. I see Omega 12, and remember he wanted some screens. So I joined, and took a few pics. None of them were to great, but they were ok for a first time. We beat the dragon, and everyone disperses.

I try a few more unsuccessful games. I finally try the last game with a name I even recognize. Aviendha's game had an extra slot, so I tried it. It worked and I had a semi-decent game. At this point I was tired and frusterated, and it affected my performance. I was getting knocked down left and right. (BTW, thanks for all the Restas after I ran out of mates, Aviendha ).

After we beat De Rol Le, I'm beat, even though it's only 9:30, and I was in the westmost timezone of everyone. At this point I surrender the DC and TV to my nagging siblings and lay in bed for an hour or two, not able to sleep. So I decide to post.

I'm sorry, I complain too much. I always have. So don't mind me =)

GBN (Great Buffer Nawms)
    Sitting at a chair looking at a moniter. Duh

Kamotz I absoulutly agree with youl. I didn't have a blast simply because by 8:50 only 47 peeps were on and they said they had server problems. ME TOO! It took me three tries to get on. Lots of peeps weren't there that I wanted to be there. For me it just
    DIDN'T WORK OUT To Ice and everone that started the get-togethers Please reschedual or do one every week!

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Nawms on 2001-04-08 09:53 ]</font>

I definately could have been fun but I didn't even get online until 8:30 pm. When I got there, the only people I saw were Mei-lin and Rio.

After finally getting a game set up with Rio we decided to hook up with some other friends. That's when the REAL frustration began. Took me over 1/2 hour just to join the game then of course I made the suggestion of joining yet another game (stupid me). Anyway Rio ended up leaving (sorry Rio we will have to play again sometime).

After all the trials and tribulations I finally got in a friends game and stayed there till 2 am(NO way I was going to leave this time). At least I played with Kamtoz, Nynaeve and Synthesis (dern no sylvia )

Maybe when the servers get fixed up, a get together would work better. There is always hope for next time.

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

The first get together set up by Ambrai was the best.