I just wanted to know if there was any point in feeding your mag after they've reached lvl 200.
    I would've put this in the mag section but nobody ever goes there.

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Only the synch and IQ will be effected. just feed it to keep the synch up.

As far as I can tell, you still need to continue feeding it once it reaches 200. If it goes too long without food that it likes, it won't give you bonuses (such as invincibility at PB max).

THROW IT IN THE GARBAGE.... just kidding...

Seriously though, at level 200, chances are, you got a couple other mags around and it's time to experiment with the other stats (like trying to boost up your Mag's DEF to 185 - The impossible task that might takes months of feeding and proper care). You also might think about trading or selling your mag to someone in need. A little heartless to sell your loved pet, but we all have to part with our loved ones sometime....

What? How can that be true? Ever since my Mags reached lvl 200 and a full bar for every stat, I've not been feeding it. Its stats will never drop again(cept for syncho, which you can simply avoid by keeping in the bank)

your mag can get unhappy if you leave it in the bank and don't feed it (true). Then it will stop helping you with bonuses! So just feed it abit every now and then to keep its Synch and Happyness up.

(The 'happiness' bit is supposed to have similar AI to Nightopians from NiGHTS - well.. happy or sad, depending on feeding)

Hehhee, what I did when my first mag got to 200, I start raising 3 mags together.. with different stats. Now I got different mags for all sorts of situations .

i chunked my mag into the bank and only use it when i fight dark falz. also with out my mag i can max out better useing materials.

my problem is that when i'm not trying to raise my mag, i forget to feed it. this, plus constant restarting cause my isp sucks, has dropped my mag's once good 120% sync down to like 10%, and it's such a pain in the ass to get it back up.

as a consequence of this, i dont even get powerups for bosses anymore....oh well....

your mag can get unhappy if you leave it in the bank and don't feed it (true). Then it will stop helping you with bonuses! So just feed it abit every now and then to keep its Synch and Happyness up.

(The 'happiness' bit is supposed to have similar AI to Nightopians from NiGHTS - well.. happy or sad, depending on feeding)
    Kinda true, but when your mag is level 200 and full in every stat. You actually wouldn't need to feed it again(you cant anyway cos it will raise nothing). Take it out from the bank when you start a game, and put it back in just before you end each time. That way, it will STILL "powerup" your character each time against the bosses(watever). FYI My mag still revives me occasionally too even when I maintain it this way...