Grrr...I hate my MAG. It's a Madchu and it looks like a friggin' teletubby. It kind of detracts from your hole threatening appearance when you've got a cute little ball of purple hanging around you. Is there any way I can make it transform into something the least bit cool looking?

I'm sure there is, but would you consider TRADING it ? I hate my Asparas and would gladly trade for a silly looking funky thing.

Ugh, chances are no. It's an ugly little thing and I hate it to death, but it has high stats, with all stats within 4 levels of eachother.

Ok, here's what you can do:

If your mag's level is less than 200, feed him a steady diet of Antipara's, and it should change into Kaitabha once the DEX is greater than the power (at a level divisible by 5)... which seems to look like some sort of jump pack thingie.
    You could also feed it Sol Atomizers until the MIND is greater than either POW or DEX, and it'll change into Kabanda, a lil' demonish looking thing. Check out the gamefaqs mag faq if you'd like to explore other options.

If your mag is level 200:

You can feed it a coveted mag cell, thereby changing it into another cute-looking mag, or...

Give it to a trusted friend, have them feed it something, and it'll change into whatever the mag would evolve into for them. Then have them give it back to you.
    Avoid giving it to Forces; the POW>DEX>MIND combination results in other cuteness for them. Give it to a Hunter, and it'll change into either a Kama (crow head looking things), or a Varaha (pretty spiff looking wingish things), depending on their sectionID.

WARNING: Once you get it back... NEVER feed it again, or it'll change back to your teletubby form you so hate. Just put it into the bank before quitting to prevent the sync drop.

Hope this helps. =)

Thanks a bunch! *evil laugh* Kiss your purple ass g'bye Madchu!

I'm looking for more evedence of this, but some people suggest that a "neglected MAG," even a level 200 one, will be effected.

It seems that unfed MAGs wont support you as much (Healing, or casting Shifta/Deband).

Just something to be awear of. If on the other hand you don't have a level 200 MAG, just shift your stats around as suggested.