Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I was just wondering if anyone still played their old systems. I know I still play my SNES (it's still my favorite system) and my Playstation a lot. I probably wouldn't play playstation if I had bought PS2 instead of Gamecube, but I don't mind one bit. I play NES as well and Genesis.

Just wondering

I still play most of my old stuff. My genesis is still hooked up and so is my SNES, but I usually end up playing my Nomad in bed >.< gotta love that thing. For the most part, I use an emulator to avoid having to dig through boxes of old stuff to find games, and hooking up the other systems. I love the old games though, I'll take my 16-bit classic 2d sprites over this 3d crap thats out now any day.

I use emulators as well when my SNES is not hooked up or I can't find a certain game. Incase you ever wanna play together online, I've got ZSNES.

On 2003-05-15 22:31, Orange_Coconut wrote:
    I use emulators as well when my SNES is not hooked up or I can't find a certain game. Incase you ever wanna play together online, I've got ZSNES.
    I was just playing TMNT4:Turtles in Time using SNES9X with a freind of mine Man I love that game. Hey how do you play online with ZSNES, I could never get it to work?

I play my SNES constantly *is playing Secret of Mana right now*. It's by far my favorite system.

Every once in a while I'll break out the Genesis. And I still play my NES pretty regularly.
    Lazy bored. Crazy stupid.

i hardly have time to play anything besides pso v3.... -_-;
    but i really love my nes and snes even though they no longer belong to me (sold them to a good friend, but i may play with them when i want to)...

Sometimes I break out my SegaCD to play Lunar Eternal Blue.. though I need to get a new power cord..

I still play old games but not old systems. I doubt my old sytems would still work, but I download games on the PC (Roms)

I still have my Genesis hooked up, and turn it on to play Gunstar Heroes regularly. Unfortunately, my Saturn isn't faring too well anymore, the memory cartridge slot is broken, and take a lot of effort to get it working, and the internal battery is dead, preventing me from saving anything to the internal memory. When I can get the memory cart slot to work, I start playing Shining the Holy Ark frantically (I wish they would do a remake on newer systems, GBA even, so I wouldn't have to fiddly with my Saturn so much just to play it).

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Squidsquatch

Tetris Attack, Uniracers, and Metal Warriors. Sometimes even Super Mario World. I love my SNES.

Maybe I should buy more games... like... Chrono Trigger... (has never played chrono trigger) =X