Ok today my Whitill HUnny found a Real Agito (auw 1975). I took it to the tekker in the quest 'Seel My Master." The quest with Shino who wants to find her master Zoke. blah blah blah. Any who i talked to the tekker and he told me the blade was old and rusted and he would clean it. He then says the name of the Katana is OROCHI-AGITO. I open my item list and it reads OROTIAGITO.

That's a botch if I've ever seen one. Oh and in the database it says orotiagito's special is devil. But now its different its a projectile beam. You slash and the slice continues in the air... very useful
    If you need picutres PSOW staff tell me I'll come get some.

It's supposed to happen, but only with AUW 1975...
    Are you talking about the mis-spelling of the word OROCHI-AGITO?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-05-16 18:21 ]</font>

Looks like they the translaters missed a word. ("ti" in japanese is prounounced like "chi" and is usually written that way)

Just like the misconception of Soniti/Sonichi when v1 was brand new. And everyone pulled the "Sonic" out of the word Sonichi. The god awful strategy book to v1 (Versus books made it?) Even said you could find a sonic mag, and an eggblaster.

Not exactly a new botch considering this error has been common knowledge since the first version on the DC. It's just a translation error. Most of us who've known about the error for a long time have since been calling it the Orochiagito.

As noted before, there's no "ti" in Japanese phonetics, but is instead translated as "chi". Equally there's no "tu" which is instead translated as "tsu". At least they didn't mistranslate the Tsumikiri J-Sword.

This might be common knowledge but in PSOX my Blue Merge reads "BULE MERGE" in my inventory.

On 2003-05-16 21:22, Ruined wrote:
    This might be common knowledge but in PSOX my Blue Merge reads "BULE MERGE" in my inventory.
    Yeah that mistake is in PSOGC as well.

I believe it was fixed for ver 1.1 users though, along with Secure Feet.

It was fixed in the original US release, as well. I've had my copy since about three days after the release date.

I'll go check the bank but IIRC last time I looked it still said 'bule' merge. Found some other glitches too. When standing in water, particularly in 'Seaside,' (though I've seen it happen in a much more subtle way in Caves also) stuff in or over the water looks like its being drawn twice. I've also noticed in Ruins that in the hallways between rooms there is occasionally flickering of the textures on the walls. Not exactly a perfect job on the graphics.

Oh yeh, just though of another one. When I was attempting to freeze with Rabarta (out of range though) one of the Chaos Bringers in Ruins, he charged me and hit me in the middle of the freeze animation, and I was stuck in the middle of the freeze animation for about 10 seconds until he hit me again.

I'm somewhat hopeful stuff like this can be fixed on the XBOX version since the large hard drive leaves space for big patches if deemed necessary.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ruined on 2003-05-17 05:34 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ruined on 2003-05-17 05:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ruined on 2003-05-17 05:36 ]</font>

Old man in a purple hat...

One time when battling Hard Falz, I was frozen, and when I become un-frozen, the little icon did not disappear until the next time I was frozen and un-frozen.