Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

so no xbox just yet?

WHOOOO!

im glad everyone seemed to have a good time! (i had a real blast too FluxG! thanks)

thanks to everyone who came and enjoyed themselves. the turn out was pretty good, and hopefully it will get better!

**if anyone has a problem attending on Fri nights (like me!), then it is possible to get together on alternate nights or possible change the party night if enough people are having problems with the time frame.

i think its still somewhat open to discussion, but we'll see what the level of interest is. (now where was that topic i was supposed to be able to vote on my prefered c-mode night? someone?)

Come join us for some C-mode! >Everybody

its really fun!
    hope everyone makes it back next week

Quickie in flyff- aibatt

Damn I missed it. I had too much to do last weekend anyway. So C mode is back on eh? I've been trying to find people to do some Challenge with, but everyone I ask laughs and says no thanks. Well, I'm happy again.

now that sranks can be upgraded, people will be coming out of the woodwork to do C-mode!

ive allready seen the evidence!

and i say=GOOD!

Ever-Changing Gemini

Yeah! I was just gonna say the same thing Deus! Yes! Specials for S-ranks! So for folks who either have been turned off from online C-mode because the earned weapons are less than satisfactory, or have an S-rank collecting dust in the bank, you can get some use out of these things now! W00T! (Now I really want to get my Sha'hyn Twin Saber! Aiyah!)

On another note, for folks who want to do Challenge during the week, just head to Alcyone 6, the JP C-mode block, and try to hook up there. Makes things easier to have all the C-mode in one area when there isn't a scheduled event.

Alright so tonight, again, the C-mode is goin on?

If so, I was wondering if maybe I could join. I don't really have any experience in C-Mode... I've played it before, but it was offline with a friend so I didn't get very far.

I was wondering if you accepted newbies to C-mode? If not then I fully understand.

Everybody is welcome to join. And I mean everybody. Whether you're experienced or not, whether you speak english or not, whether you hang out at PSOW or not, everybody is welcome to join. Just ask somebody for help or join an open team. And I'll be around all night, too, so if you see me don't be afraid to say hi and ask questions. I have a keyboard so I can actually respond in a timely manner.

By the way, the main draw of the Friday night gatherings is to get enough participation on Deneb 4 that people will hopefully use it 7 days a week. It was proclaimed the official US C-mode block by many websites, and we'd just like to see it get used. It was intended for people who need to find others they can communicate and play with, since a lot of the Japanese folk don't really like to play with non-Japanese players (some do, but not a lot). So hopefully people will start to use it more and more in the coming weeks and months.

Fate binds us, destroys us.

do you think you could start it earlier for us EastCoast people? Because I get tired, and I would proabably fall asleep before then. Maybe 9 eastern would be a better time for the east coasters. I cant speak for everyone though. maybe east coast goes to another room?

We have been starting it at 6pm Pacific / 9pm Eastern. Read my posts further down the topic. =>.>=

Anyway, another event has come and gone. This week's turnout seemed kinda lacking compared to last week. It started off strong (there was almost 30 people already there when I arrived at 6p/9p), but petered out rather quickly. I did meet some new people and ran into a few PSOW members, though, and overall enjoyed myself.

I'll keep hosting the event beginning at 6pm PST/9pm EST. Anyone who's interested in joining should tell others about the gathering. Participation is key to the success of a full-time US C-mode block.

Thanks to all those who participated. Hope you had fun and hope to see you again soon.

My RAmarl appreciates it VM

I'll see you next week for C3!

- Lucca 2010