Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thank god. I was really getting pissed off at Alcyone 6. It's TOO DAMN CROWDED!!! Seriously, the block limit is 101 right? I've seen insane amounts of people there (Yeah, try 174.) And we all know that the more people there are, the higher your chance is of getting FSOD. On that ship I completed C7. New c-mode rank, one step closer to my S-rank. So I was going to return to the lobby, save and quit. But of course... I wasn't even in the lobby yet and BZZZZZZZZZT... It's kinda like ST's way of saying "Congradulations! You just wasted an hour of your damn life!"

Now I just have to wait for Friday... -_-'

sounds really fun, but im not very smart i live in Connecticut so would that be 1am here friday night?
    thx!

Ever-Changing Gemini

FSOD is evil! I've said this before (I dunno if it was in here or not) but it's a good idea to start another game just after you clear a Challenge level, just to save your data. When you return to the lobby it doesn't save! So if you go BZZZZZZZT whilst chatting, you lose your rank. I've had that happen to me, and it sucks.

Also, for folks upgrading weapons - note that the Jellen and Zalure specials do not count as a hit when they attack. That means critters won't be stunned when you Jell or Zalure them. Maybe that info will help you decide what weapon to spend 50 Photon Drops for upgrading. And as far as I can tell, the special always hits with those two. (Yiii!)

Another Friday is coming up, and another Challenge mode night is in the brewing. As usual Vulpes will be hosting. It's been a busy week for me and continues to be so through Monday. I'll be online tonight, Thursday, but I'm unsure whether I will be able to make the Friday gathering. If not, good hunting to all those that come!

Hmm, let's see... OMG I got too many wait...

11:00 easter time is like 5 am in centeral europe =(((((
    I can't come today, and I only have one single friend on Alcyone block 6 so I never get to be there either =(((
    I want a legit mechgun and I'm tired of using my guld milla online hearing peoplr saying bad things of me cuz I'm using dupes...
    I've been trying to get a s-rank mechgun for very long now...

I forget, were you planning on trying to make this C-mode event every night if possible? Or is it currently still only on Fridays?

(Sorry if this has been answered, I may have missed information on the topic).

I would like it to be every night, I would like Deneb 4 to be the Alcyone 6 for English speaking people, and when Alcyone 6 is full

Theres always a way into alycone 6, theres was a good 200 people on there today when I joined. All the Engish and European people will have to go to alycone anyway cos the time is so bad.

Good luck with it anyway...

hey we're just offering something different that the community wants. really, what is wrong with trying to do something, trying to start something, and offer something to the community? i'm not syaing don't go to alycone 6, go there, go to deneb 4 sometimes too.

I wasnt trying to put the idea down, its just I was slightly disappointed when I saw the times for this, so I want be following the success of this, thats I said 'anyway...'.

Ever-Changing Gemini

Suggestions for other C-mode times are welcome, of course. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to have a European host earlier or something...

Well, another week another Friday night of C-mode. Turnout wasn't terribly spectacular until later in the evening, and I noticed there were a number of folks staying up till the wee hours enjoying themselves. I'm also happy to say I got to meet some new people associated with PSOW - that's always exciting.