Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

So... yes/no on the God/Power-->2God/HPs?

Oops my bad Chultz. Yeah that sounds good to me as long as it's not duped. I only take legit stuff. I'll pipe your God/HPs ASAP k?

*actually*

How is one God/HP for one God/Power? I mean, I can pipe my own God/Powers when my Viridia gets higher level, and so piping God/HPs is sort of a pain. If you really want two, I'll pipe them if you offer me maybe a bit more.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robantifast on 2003-05-22 20:21 ]</font>

i have a blue barrier, i'm interested in 1 god/mind

Well, I can pipe both myself aswell (Skyly&Viridia)

Was hoping to get 2:1

All I have is one xtra Power, and that's the only thing I have on your list...

Ok then I will say no to that Chultz. Sorry, I'm gonna pipe me a few God/Powers when my Viridia levels some more. If you have anything decent not on my wants list then I might want it, so feel free to offer.

bump/update oops sorry mods I just read the topic about bumping posts...here I traded for a red saber and graviton plate tonight, so I crossed them out. Please don't lock my topic haha...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robantifast on 2003-05-24 22:21 ]</font>

bump, no update this time, does anyone have that diwari mag? I would like one very much.

alrighty I added some katanas to my wants lol...one of these days I'll look through my inventory and find some more stuff I have.

I might be trading for a Red Scorpio soon. I changed the stats on the Diwari Mag to reflect what it would really end up being...btw I do want that mag pretty bad and I'll trade something nice for it. Oh yeah, and bump.

*edit*

Also added Guardianna to haves list.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robantifast on 2003-05-26 12:25 ]</font>

Yas 2k for your 2 God/HPs?