OK, I have an S-Rank weapon and I'm interested in adding an element to it. So I know I can accomplish this in the East Tower quest... The guide on this website states that I can access the "s-rank" option in Galleon's shop after I beat Epsilon, and then the option will always be available to me. Fine... The problem is that I don't want to play through the East Tower quest, yet. I'm waiting for a certain group of friends and we're going to role-play through it. I want be surprised. My question is: if someone who has already accessed the "s-rank" option in Galleon's shop (thus already finishing the quest) starts a team, and I join, will I have access to the "s-rank" option as well (without finishing the quest)?

Quickie in flyff- aibatt

Well, I've beaten the quest, but I haven't heard anything about an Srank option in Gallon's shop. That's very interesting. But I gave away my SRANK shot the other day because I cancelled my HL. I won't be the one to figure this out for you. SOrry

Weasel: havent heard?! where have you been???
    (well if you cancelled your HL, than i can understand...kind of.)

Jaedice: nope. gotta beat the quest yourself. you can allways do it more than one time, no need to wait on your friends.

In order to have the option to upgrade your S-Rank Weapon:

1. Play The East Tower.
    2. Talk to Hopkins the FOnewn by the hospital before the final Boss (Epsilon).
    3. Collect Data from the computer in the same room after you defeat Epsilon.
    4. Talk to Hopkins again before you collect your reward. This will activate the new option.
    5. Play Gallon's Shop quest.
    6. Have photon drop and S-Rank in your inventory.
    7. Talk to Hopkins like you normally do for photon drop trade.
    8. There will be 3 options: 1st one for PD trade, 2nd one is to upgrade S-Rank and 3rd one is to exit.

Alright.