Thread: Avatars!

Custom Avatars would be nice. You have a good selection...but not what I'm looking for. I want a old school phantasy star avatar preferrable my Zio one!

Zio would be cool, I love old school games, especially the original PS games, too. There are no, and most likely will never be custom avaters though. The reason why is because the site owners decided early on that they wanted to keep it pso related. If everyone had there own av. then there would a million people running around with FF and DBZ avaters and would take away from the main focus of the site. If you have PSO or perhaps just PS series avatars you have made, you can submit them to any of the mods or just post them in this section and the admins/mods will consider posting them as public avaters.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-05-27 10:01 ]</font>

Weve got sigs to fall back on though!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tracon on 2003-05-27 10:58 ]</font>

Ever-Changing Gemini

Hmm, I wonder if they would accept Phantasy Star avatars. It wouldn't be too hard to make some old school ones for the site. I suppose you could also make a Nei HUnewearl and take a screen of that, if you wanted.

So much to do, so little time...

Hard to say if PS avatars will be put up, since this is a PSO site, and they're not completely the same game.

the rag rappy homicidial maniac

i wanna upload an avatar of invader zim or gir till i git a new scanner and scan one of my anime pix i drew.

Is a dark chao pso related? Its an avatar I believe.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueJammer on 2003-06-02 12:18 ]</font>

the rag rappy homicidial maniac

well i guess its there cuz its sega and that both PSO and Sonic Adventure 2 is made by sega and the sonic team. I dont think the avatars hafta be related to pso. I think they should be of what we like not just pso. I like PSO and all but im not really into it like some other nerds i have ran into in the past.

So theyll let us have a dark chao, but they wont let us have phantasy star avatars?

BlueJammer, you spent 4 of your 7 posts here in avatar threads. that's a great start...

The rules are the rules, when you join a community, you respect the rules set forth. And it's set by the owners which aren't going to be changed.

The chao ones are there because the owners wanted them there. It is their site.

Having custom avatars or not does not impact the way this community feels or works.

There will be no custom avatars.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-06-02 19:55 ]</font>