Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I'm a Savage Wolf, grr baby!

Okay, I'm level 96 now, and I want to get together with some high level (90-100) players that are fully legit. Except I know that half of the items now a days are duped, so if you have duped items, I can understand. I am also looking for people with different section IDs, so that we can get games together and find rarer weapons then my armor section ID (redria). So post a message and tell me your class, level, where you hang out, and your section ID. Thanks

~Cheech

Hey cheech, remember me?

I met you the night of the get-together, and you loaned me your C-bringer. Sadly, I lost the C-bringer to a BSOD where everything that wasnt equipped got swallowed by the void. (Sigh)

Anyhoo, they don't get any more legit then Sheogorath, so much so that I never even trade.

I'd be more then happy to play with you again. You have my card, I have yours. Good enough?

Don't be afraid to message me in game, I sure won't got mad, and I ALWAYS let my friends join my games as long as a slot is open.

as far as i know everything i have on my characters is clean, most of it i found offline myself.

Zastava 90 RAcast VIRIDIA
    Salamyne 70 HUnewearl REDRIA

im on puck 9 late nites and early mornings

ViVi, 92 HuCast, totally legit i destroyed every rare of mine that i didnt personaly pick up since i thought they might be duped. I am always looking for more legit players, if interested send me and email and we'll meet up some time.

[email protected]

got two characters - both are "clean"

MunGo - lvl 100 - RAmar - Redria
    Vector7 - lvl 60 - HUcast - Skyly

send me mail if you want to play - thx

[email protected]

Sagen-X oran lvl100

im usually at oberon 15 or ophelia 15, juss mail me if u wanna play. [email protected] ok, hope to meet u online sumtime

Hihi! I've been looking for exactly the same thing, but nearly every game I log into has at least one Spread Needle. The rarest things I have are some H&S25 Justice mechguns and Dragon Slayers with 20-30% photon efficiencies. I'm level 86 right now, but I suppose I could make it up to 90 in a few days if you really want to draw the line there.

Anyway, I'm always happy to join up with any legitimate players. =)

My character's name is Imrie, and the only place I play regularly is Puck 9, though I do tend to float around on the European servers when I don't see any PSO-World games on Puck.

On 2001-03-20 22:45, Sera wrote:
    Hihi! I've been looking for exactly the same thing, but nearly every game I log into has at least one Spread Needle. The rarest things I have are some H&S25 Justice mechguns and Dragon Slayers with 20-30% photon efficiencies. I'm level 86 right now, but I suppose I could make it up to 90 in a few days if you really want to draw the line there.

Anyway, I'm always happy to join up with any legitimate players. =)

My character's name is Imrie, and the only place I play regularly is Puck 9, though I do tend to float around on the European servers when I don't see any PSO-World games on Puck.[addsig]
    hi Sera - cause im comin from germany i playin on the eu server too - usually eu Titan block 8 - and believe me i dont have any spread needle
    i hope we will play together sometimes - cu

<font face=times new roman color=red>~s niffle~ I'm only lvl 55 or 56 i think. This is discrimination, I'm gonnna sue!!!

hehe, just kidding. Well, if anyone doesnt mind playing with a lowly lvl 50+ person sometime, give me a look. Ask Sheo, i'm pretty fun to play with
    <center>

Lately I've been hunting solo but wouldn't mind touring with a few other high level characters once in a while.
    OcNozz - level 98 - HUcast - Greennill

100% original, no spread needle to be found, and only one trade under my belt (a legit flame visit which is never used on-line).

I usually use the Japanese servers but can also be found on Cordelia 16, and more recently, Puck 9.

Xeku