its been a while since I've played Ep 2, and i have forgotten how to defeat the goll Dragon. If you can tell me how to defeat it I would really be most grateful.

i haven't played him in awhile. what difficulty level are you on and what level is your guy? just beat him up-he's not that hard.

My friend and i are playing on normal (Im lv 15 usin Lv60 Mag,& he is lv21 using lv52Mag) and we both cant seem to beat him. the difficult part is when he splits into 2 or whatever. we both are HUcast and using advanced equipment such as Dragon hp.

Gate open!
    A place so far away yet so close at hand...

skill babay. . .skill. . .and a six back o' beer don hurt either. . .
    No seriously though
    Theres no way to know which is the real god dragon when he splits, however, since there are two of you, you should each take on one. If you cant do that,concentrate on one with all youve got. Use draw items every now anf then to check up on its health. If its a copy, it can still die (though you wont win the battle) Once you kill the copy, youve got bout 2 min before he splits again. Cheers and good luck!! Btw, my char was lv 16 when I beat him for the first time. I was lucky to have attacked the real one. Determination and persistance is 95% of this fight, the other 5% is you.

from the start, dragon standard routine which is -> evade to the right and attack him with distance weapons or melee weapons on the feet (not recommended)

when he dives, look at the radarmap and keep distance, he'll burst out of the ground after a few seconds. go near so that he spits over you when he spits.

when he flights and does the spinning attack, run around and have sol atomizers and dimates at hand.

as a force, i recommend, get yourself a club of laconium and a foie merge and shoot foie at him continuously - its easy, really. several dragon/HPs should be a force standard as well.

when he screams its halfway done.

now, when he splits into 2 or 3, try to keep exactly between all of them, usually the'll walk up to you, and start spitting fire, ice and/or shocks over your head - keep shooting holes into one of them and when he disapears with a zap, turn to another one.

atribute is... either native or the caves one, i dont remember right now...

its easy (especially for forces), but if you're not sure have your HP as high as possible and or come with some scapedolls.

good luck.
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

Rappy Hunter

The most important thing to remember is sol atomizers
    or shock resist/cure