Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Phantasy Star online is a game that allows people to reach others from across the globe. This also means that PSO World has members from around the globe. This Thread is where you can post where youre from, Fairs/festivals in your town, family traditions, ect.! Just post whatever you feel like posting! And PLEASE keep this unpolitical! Do not see this as a contest between countries, and this is not a place to rant on whether Bush weas right or not.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueJammer on 2003-06-07 02:33 ]</font>

Forum Idiot

Australia, the land of the bogans

Ill begin! ^-^
    Im a 16 year old from Florida, USA. I live on a cow farm in High Springs, Florida. Ive got pics of the farm anyone wants em! ^-^ And ive got way too many animals. O.o I go fishing, swimming, and my parents own a house at horseshoe beach florida so I go there alot and spend the entire weekend fishing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueJammer on 2003-06-06 00:29 ]</font>

Forum Idiot

hey BJ I was first O_o, hey its my lazy pal.

I'm still lonely! Talk to me, please!
    California, in the land of milk and cigarettes

I live out in Sunny (my most hated of all weathers ) California with my parents(which is who ALL 14-year-olds should live with). Me parents own a mail-order buisness (http://www.rootsandrhythm.com, give us all your money), which I will, most likely, one day inherit, less one of me brothers decides to take it up, or me folks sell it before I can get my grubby mitts on it.
    I'm gods gift to music, and do some pretty out there stuff, which you might catch me playing somewhere (or maybe on me band's website)...

I'm tall, daork, and... tall. I'm desperately seeking attention, money, and companionship (and maybe hours and hours of wild sex, maybe)... Oh, Wait, this is supposed to be about heritage... Uh... *Runs away*

Quickie in flyff- aibatt

As I was going to my frigerator to get some pizza, it came across my mind to make on og these threads...but It seems that you've beaten me to it.

Anyway my heritage would be Puerto Rican. But I don't speak spanish and I've never been to Puerto Rico, so that makes me a normal American kid in Tennessee. I was dragged here by my father that figured it'd be a good idea to get out of the city. So...here I am, on my computer telling you that moving to Tennessee is a bad move for anyone. Except for those aspiring to sing country...or rap. Who knows? Anything's possible.

Mercenary for Hire

well, my late grandfather was irish, his wife was english (from yorkshire i think)

my father
    (who i still haven't met. twenty years of presents, here i come. *is seriously kidding. doesn't WANT to meet him*)
    was just english to the best of my knowledge.

meaning, i'm 1/4 irish and 3/4 english.

thats about as interesting as i get, as there is nothing beyond that of note to tell.

now i think about it, i barely know my family. thats the way it's going to stay.

never met my sisters or father, i avoid the family as much as i can... suits me just fine.

Chop..Poke...Upper slash.... Kemon's Avatar

well im irish mostly german,indian,and american i guess its 4 things mybe more i realy dont know

Hmm. My parents tell me my great (insert "great"s here) grandparents came from Denmark. That makes me Danish, I think.

Anyways, my family lives mostly out west. I originate in Provo, Utah which is just outside Salt Lake City. (yeah, we're all Mormons, if you're guessing.) However, my Dad, being the strange one, can't seem to get a decent job and we've followed the job hopping trail to South Carolina. I've lived in four different states and about eight different houses. Dad keeps telling me he should have stayed in college longer and gotten a Master's Degree.

Well, as far as traditions and that crap goes, it seems that nerdiness runs in the family. My Mom's Dad was a chemical engineer; he built petroleum processing plants and stuff like that. My Dad's Dad used to do computer stuff. My Dad teaches computer stuff, or he used to. He's also done a little programming and a little consulting. I feel like I'm destined to be a nerd.

May the Schwarz be with me...

I'm from London and no, I don't speak with a posh accent. I'm Chinese (I think) because my parents are Chinese even though they were born in Vietnam. I speak Cantonese, English (obviously), a little bit of French and Mandarin and currently learning Italian at college. I'm not Buddhist or anything. In fact, I dunno what I am.

Nothing much here except some Chinese guy was shot by another Chinese guy in Chinatown about 2 days ago and the police closed the whole place down. With the SARS thing keeping tourists away (no cases of SARS here btw), this has made business more bad. I was going to go there sometime during the summer to get some CDs and stuff but now I'm not sure.

Only other thing I can think off is that there are going to be some stuff happening around here to do with the Queen since it's now 50 years since she became coronated.

That's all I'm afraid.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jediknight007 on 2003-06-06 17:21 ]</font>