View Poll Results: I just realized I influenced 4 people in my small ass town to buy PSO.

If every user got one more

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

62 92.54%
  • No

5 7.46%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

I just realized I influenced 4 people in my small ass town to buy PSO.

If every user got one more person to join...think of the possibilities!!

*floats on a cloud eating raining skittles*

I havn't really.... but my two close friends have told almost everyone they know to get it. I guess that could count as a yes.

Rappy Hunter

Yeah, I convinced someone to buy it, and he hated it. Go figure.

My nephew wants to buy it, but he has some sort of problem understanding the mechanics of gameplay, rares and all that.

He complains about dieing too quickly and not hitting enough...which just makes me laugh as I tell him to lvl up. The game is just not for some people.

...and the damn mooch only plays mine. o_O
    Look, he did it again.

I got two people to start playing, and one thinking about it. Like you sed. If everyone got atleast one more person to join, think of all the possibilities.

Then again, think of all the lag and more servers = more money for Hunter License.

I got two people to start playing, and one thinking about it. Like you sed. If everyone got atleast one more person to join, think of all the possibilities.

Then again, think of all the lag and more servers = more money for Hunter License.

Guilty. *Points in Flux Gryphon's direction, then points in Phantom Wolff's direction... TWICE.*

who's Phantom Wolf?! =)

i have NOT convinced anyone to do so. i have a few friends who come over to play games once a week, but its a little too slow and overly complex to just jump right into for some people...

and im shocked that i cant get my wife into it. i would have expected her to LOVE the game, but she has not touched it since the V.1 days...(except to pilot some of my character around for 5 seconds and get them killed=)

too bad, but more PSO time for me!!!

I did. I was playing with four people against Olga Flow, and my mam shouted "JACK! BEN'S HERE!" up the stairs. He took one look at Olga Flow and said "I've got to get this game".

I got many people to buy the DC pso, and one to buy the xbox one.

Unfortunately he's spent the last two days bitching at me because "someone was being mean to me"
    I wouldn't have minded so much if he had just said he had a bad game, but he could have easily just muted the player and sent bad feedback, and/or left the game. He also complained to me like its my fault for him losing his stuff when he just switched the console off without saving...