Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My friends and I were playing PSO one day, and we got to Forest 2. We kept going, and then we got up to a section that had two Hildebears. We started to fight it, and I ran out of the section to heal myself and restore my TP, when all of a sudden, the Hildebear shoots fire through the gate, and it hit me! Can enemies shoot through the gates? Because I didn't think they could.

Yeah, if they stand right next to the gate, they can. Be careful.

Yes, this is possible. Before the exact same thing happened to me but luckily i dint die. Be careful!

what really sucks is when you get medgided through a door!!! (shudders)

Are Hildebears the only ones that can do that? Or are there other enemies that can?

All techs can go through doors and walls.

Sinows can actually go in other rooms, yet when they get bored they warp back to their starting room. >=)

as to your second question.
    any enemy can hit you if they cast a spell as you walk/run out of a room but only hlidebears and hildets can continue to hit you after leaving the room. gran sorcerrers and grants have gotten me as i tried to run away from them to another room....sadly I still find it funny

RAPPY FECES!!!

hildelts are so freking annoying when they shock you when youre in another room

it sux being in a deserted room for 15 seconds waiting to be unshocked so you dont have to waste a sol atomizer

Yea it has happend to me except i got nailed with megid and died. I was pretty P.O.

Mush in a Box

Yeah enemies can shoot all sorts of stuff through doors like Dark Bringers can nail you with their 1400 damage light beam through doors Belras can nail you with their hands, magic, and the worst of all Sinow Blues and Reds can jump through doorways. They don't seem to do it much in the GCN but the Mines were annoying back in the Dreamcast when they would chase you through most of the mines.