Well, my FOmar was given a hacked item yesterday.
    At least I think it is hacked. It certainly is not to be found anywhere on the web.

Suspicions arose when this guy entered my game and offered me a sword called "IGISGAY TWIN". Now I know some of the item names are silly, but "IG IS GAY"??
    Like a martyr I took it, because I wanted to throw it away, like I do with all dupes. But I have not thrown it away because I need to inform people of this hack.

The sword's description reads "A myserious weapon. Its abilities are unknown". The required ATP to equip is 800, and my HUne is too weak. Its stats are garbage. When I play in Japanese mode there is no Japanese translation for the sword's name, like with my other items.

I wondered if anyone with a backed up save might want to take a look at what this is, then maybe we could post a warning about it. I just hope it hasn't corrupted my FOmar.

- Shimarisu

Eternal PSO Addict

It's just an S-Rank Weapon. You can name it anything you want to.

It's just an S-Rank weapon. You get it by going through C-mode and getting S-rank, completing it in under 7 hours. If you are on GC it's probably a weapon earned by one person then just duped. If it's on xbox then it's a hack and a dupe, but still just an S-rank. Challenge mode is not up on XB yet, so in order to get S-ranks they have to be hacked.

The Sparkling Diamond

On 2003-06-09 11:45, Shimarisu wrote:
    Well, my FOmar was given a hacked item yesterday.
    At least I think it is hacked. It certainly is not to be found anywhere on the web.

Suspicions arose when this guy entered my game and offered me a sword called "IGISGAY TWIN". Now I know some of the item names are silly, but "IG IS GAY"??
    Like a martyr I took it, because I wanted to throw it away, like I do with all dupes. But I have not thrown it away because I need to inform people of this hack.

The sword's description reads "A myserious weapon. Its abilities are unknown". The required ATP to equip is 800, and my HUne is too weak. Its stats are garbage. When I play in Japanese mode there is no Japanese translation for the sword's name, like with my other items.

I wondered if anyone with a backed up save might want to take a look at what this is, then maybe we could post a warning about it. I just hope it hasn't corrupted my FOmar.

- Shimarisu
    Shimarisu,

As I am heavy in trading I've run into this item several times now. This item isn't hacked, it's simply an S-Rank weapon that has now been mass duplicated and widely distributed. No need to throw it away, it's just a harmless S Rank. Grind it to your heart's content.

-Satine