First of all, hi for all of those who dont know me. Last night i had a question going around in my mind, "Do ALL of you hang out at puck 9, and do ALL of you have the same names online that you have here (I'm trying to findl lots of online friends to play with)? And what about OpaOpa? In the guiide it says to have your mag's mind over 100. Is that really true? If it isnt, im really P.O'ed. And (sorry I'm asking soooo many questions) what level do you have to be to beat normal dark falz? I'm a lvl 38 RAmar. Last but not least, what rare weps can you find with a section ID Pinkal? I would be so happy if you could answer all of these questions!

P.S. If you see me online (DeathCheese), I wont be talking alot because I have no keyboard. My B-day is tomorrow and i'm hoping to get one.

Veteran Fighter

Happy birthday!

I personally hang out on Puck 9, and use the same name, and a lot of the rest of the people here do as well. Not everyone, but a lot.

You've got me stumped on Opa-Opa... sorry.

As for Dark Falz on normal... it's theorhetically possible to beat him on any level since he doesn't have any attacks that are unavoidable. Just give it a try when you get to him, and usually if you can make it past the spiny things, you'll do just fine. If it seems a little tough, go get a few extra levels and try again. At L38 you shouldn't have too much trouble, just remember to use that Resta.

As for Pinkal... well... you can basically get the same "common" uniques that every other secID gets. (someone was kind enough to post those about a week or so ago) But I'm not really sure past that... Sorry I couldn't be fo more help.

I use the same name here and on PSO so that i can take my reputation with me lol.

at level 38, you should be able destroy dfalz in about 30 seconds on easy, and a minute or 2 on hard.

Why do you want an opa opa? this mag is intended for forces, and it will increase your tp / mst stats significantly, but it won't do much of anything to help your attack power etc... but the answer is yes, you need a heart of opa and a mag with mind lvl greater than 100.

Section Id's are irrelevant as long as you don't start all the games you play in. Just make sure you let others start the games, and your section id will always be different, nullifying the importance of what you will or will not find with a specific section id.

My names: on the sig until I start up the 3 breeder characters (for the mags I don't and can't get yet), they're all females, and before I hear anything: don't say it, and no I'm no sicko.

I would've put Pcmorris as the name of the char, and would actually have had an ORIGINAL name (there are 3 ryudo's at least.. *sigh*). I should check the section ID on that though, if that was a skyly then I'll be kicking myself, often and hard.

Dark Falz: not exactly sure, as I haven't done it solo (survived pretty well at lvl 21 online, but anyway). One note I have to make, a good way to start off Falz (all the Darvents aka little spindly things) is to have either a mag that gives invuln, or if you don't have one (apsaras, bana if a ranger can get one, and...something else), then when you can start moving, go forward and turn left until you are in a lane of darvents, run to the outer rim, then start circling the outer ring until you can dodge inward and find some large gaps (never stop moving for longer than a 3 shot sequence).

I have a pinkal force, and they find wands and high level techniques (i've been able to buy STORM WAND: INDRA and have found FIRE SCEPTER: AGNI's).

Opa Opa: Not sure, but that's one of the things I'm working on (friend traded me a Kumara [which became a Bana after I fed it on my HUmar] lvl 200 with 100 mind, so I'm gonna take a shot at it, since I also read that an Opa Opa can become a Mech Chao with the heart, but anyway).

Hope some of this helps, and hope ya get that keyboard Makes things soo much more interesting (well, to me it does, but I hardly talk anyway).

I use the same Handle and Chr name now. Previousy I was using a different name here, but I changed it 'cause people only recognize me as KOIL. I hang out in Puck 9 because of PSOWrld. The best people I've meet so far are from this board. MAdd PROPZ to the crazy PSOW Hedz from the CyberZion Warrior ;->

PSO Assassin

I hang out in Puck-09 and Cordelia-03, but on occasion I jump around to other ships when nothing else is going on. My character name is Lamalas so if you wanna look me up, I'd be happy to game with you a bit.