Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I just beat... him. Him, as in Olga Flow. Not in just any difficulty, but ultimate- with a level 123 RAcast.

I'm in awe, I really didn't think I could do it. Well, lets start from the beginning of how it all started-
    (This is at level 119)

I had only gotten past the Temple areas, and was reluctant to go into the Spaceship areas. So, I decided to do Episode 1 again. I passed the Caves there, and had the mines to do. I luckily passed the mines and defeated Vol Opt ver.2. I thought to my self, 'There is no way a level 119 RAcast with a SRANK twin could make it through the ruins...'

So, I decided to get another SRANK. Some time between this, the thing about adding an element to a SRANK came up. I had exactly 53 photon drops, so I decided I'd get a SRANK SHOT and ass the hell attribute.

I completed C9 early last night, named it STAR SHOT (I really wanted to name it I GOT SHOT, but there are mo spaces allowed) and grinded it to heck, and traded all night for more grinders. I got it to 75 and then went to do the EAST TOWER quest. I talked to the guy, and he asked me to get the info. Sometime in between that, I leveled up. Then at the end of the quest, I talked to the computer. Then I talked to the guy again. (I nearly screamed when his face was shown up really close like that) and gave the info to him.

Then I made a new team and went to his shop. He gave me the choice of what to do, etc, and I chose, for 50 photon drops, the Hell attribute.

I ended the night celebrating with my new SRANK and joined a new ultimate team and cleared the mines with them, and started in the ruins... (2 FOs, pretty cool) but died alot. I ended up leveling once more. Then some person ends up in our team SELLING grinders and some other stuff. I ask him how much he wants for his grinders and he tells me that he will sell 50 for 25000 meseta and a RA weapon. I quickly pipe to town and get 25000 meseta and a SNOW QUEEN (It was given to me, I hate it to heck, only 1 shot allowed) He accepts it. So, the items were exchanged. I grinded the SRANk to the limit (125) and soon after I quit and went to sleep.

Now I'm level 121
    I get bored with offlne, and go into Ult Episode 2 again, and this time I'm determined to get all the way to seabed. So I pass space ship (pretty much using the hell SRANK attribute all the way), beat the Gol Dragon (I HATE the gol dragon) and Talk to the principal. That taking like 5 minutes, I head to Central Control. I level up somewhere around this area, So now I'm level 122. I'm now using my Guld Milla +9 and my Hell srank attribute. The only area I had trouble was when the robots attacked me, so I just froze them with a trap, and used Hell all the time until they died. Man, this took like an hour. So, after the areas, I go up to the door and wait for it to open. It opens, and I Go to the boss warp. Let me tell you, this was INCREDIBLY easy, just use the shot and the Milla and Youlla photon blast. Beat him and got the experience.

Now I had a decision to make... I could go onto the seabed, or quit.

I decided to quit, but only for saving purposes. I also went online and got a frozen shooter in a quick trade. I soon got offline, and went back to Ultimate Episode 2.

Now, this is where it got REALLY fun. Using the maps on this site for upper and lower seabed, it was nearly too easy. So, here I am, using a lot of telepipes and mates, switching betweed my Guld Milla +9, STAR SHOT +125, and Frozen shooter. I never really used all my freeze traps, because I died often. I hate the robot things and anything that started with a 'D'. Man, It took me at LEAST an hour thirty minutes to get to seabed lower levels.

In the lower levels is where anything that was a robot or started with a 'D' could kill me instantly with a critical hit. This took me 2 hours to get to the boss teleporter. Why? The hell attribute doesn't work on ANYTHING that started with a 'D' (Which meant the toughest enemies to defeat) yet the atribute worked on the robots (Thank god). On enemies that started with a 'D' I used my trusty Frozen shooter and my Guld milla +9. Freeze them, shoot em. Pretty much the same pattern for the entire battle through the seabed lower levels. Right before I got to the boss porter, I leveled up to level 123. Now I've reached the boss port.

At first I was thinking 'I'll never get past this! This will be way too tough'

I decided I'd give it a try. Now, I will warn, there are spoilers below

***POSSIBLE SPOILERS TO YOU THAT HAVENT CLEARED ULTIMATE EPISODE 2***

My plan was now very simple, It was to stock the floor COMPLETELY full with DImates and TRImates. I did 4 piles of 10 TRImates and 5 piles of 10 DImates. I put them on the floor when he laughed, and after that, I let him kill me. After all my supplies were laid down, I stocked myself with 10 each of the DI and TRI mates.

Enter the battle with Olga Flow.

The first part of Olga Flow was pretty easy, just shoot the crap outta him with my Guld Milla +9 and Running from his rays. The first part was extremely easy, I only used 7 DImates and 1 TRImate. Heh, I liked seeing him fall.

Now I wont go into much detail on my first battle with Olga Flow from normal mode, but I learned from that battle to NEVER be near him when he does his Shock Wave and Heavens Punishment moves. Actually, I could survive his Shock wave, but I couldn't survive his Heavens Punishment. So, here I am, moving like heck, all around him and running when he was charging up for his Heavens pun. move, and getting behind debris when he did his Shock Wave move.

After 2 Photon blasts, 4 piles of DImates, 2 Piles of TRImates, 1 mag provided scape doll, and a heck load of hitting him, I see this cinematic sequence of him dying. I get in the boxes, and hurry into the Epilogue teleporter.

I was shocked to see the ending sequence of RRR and Healthcliff flowen. That made my day even better.

So I guess it was just the shock of it all that inspired me to type this post, I'll share with you later what I had equipped, as I have to go now.

Well, I hope you READ this, and maybe you will get motivated and inspired by this post to do what I did, It was funner than hell.

See ya later. (MY FINGERS!!!1)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-06-10 23:33 ]</font>

reading that brings back memories or my first truly hard boss fight, V-Hard DF, although i no longer thinks he's hard, i was shaking pretty bad when i entered the telleporter. we smacked each other around for a while, then it was over

congrats on your victory

Is there a special scene when you beat him in ultimate?

Yea congrats on the victory.

lv123 racast on ult olga..
    hm i should try that w/my hucasey soon
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Thats one hell of a story. Congrats!

wow, congrats, its easy as a fonewearl with the same level, but as a racast.. wow, really!!
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

Congratulations!

Heh, thanks guys.

Here is what I equipped (Seems like its all duped, but only 3 of the slots are)

||||| Guld Milla +9 (20%N 20%HIT)
    ||||| Luminous Guard
    \\ God/Power
    \\ God/Ability
    \\ God/HP
    \\ God/Arm
    ||||| Attribute wall
    ||||| Soniti (185POW 15DFP)

On 2003-06-10 23:59, TST-leader wrote:
    Is there a special scene when you beat him in ultimate?
    Only the credits change... and a possible dropping of Parasitic gene "Flow"