Hey everyone, with regard to my previous post, a lot of people expressed an interest so I'm trying to set some meetups so we can maybe do our own version of the X-box Genkis, heh. I don't have a name for this group or anything, let's just meet up first of all and sort something out.

For those who are interested I'm in my 20s, but that doesn't matter, all welcome of any age who are sick of the immaturity on PSO.

See you on Antares 02 lobby 01 at the following times today and tomorrow. If nobody shows up due to short notice, I'll post back on here again with another time.

Times are as follows:

12 noon EST/10 AM PST/5 PM GMT

9 PM EST/6 PM PST/2 AM GMT

First meet is in under 2 hours, so it'll probably be just me sitting around feeling silly, but if anyone sees me (HUnewearl, level 83, Shimarisu) and wants to join this group, let me know.

- Shimarisu

Addendum: I shall be on for an hour and a half at the earlier time, as I am going out tonight. At the later time, I should be on for 2 or more hours (sanity allowing).

Once we have swapped guild cards we can set up something more convenient for everyone. If you just want to show up and you are not going to play, that's fine too. And please show up WHATEVER LEVEL YOU ARE - don't be shy. Newbies will be helped to gain levels, I'll gladly do that. I have 2 characters at level 20-25 (FOmar HUmar - just call me noob) and one at 83 (HUnewearl).

- Shimarisu

Well, we all had some nice games last night, so the next meet (in 3 mins... arrgh!) is about to start.
    If you arrive on Antares and I am not there, please check the games, it is most likely I will be in one. PM me after a choice search if you want to join up, or if there is a space just join the game and ask me.

- Shimarisu

I'll be loggin in at around 11am EST... if you want to hook up for some Ragol runs, Cmode practice or just helping out n00bs level up, Shim.
    I'll probably send simple mail to you to let you know when I get in.
    One thing, I'll probably go and deposit some stuff at the Salvation Army thing on Antares 8 first, and then join you. So don't get mad at me if I take too much time