Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ok so last night i was playing and a person had an item that they saw as a spread needle. To me though it appeared a stag cutlery. I know it wasnt fake! I was in the game on both phone lines and my girl frind and i both saw it diffrent on diffrent tvs... any ideas?

I don't know......didn't you work for Sega???? ask your boss.....maybe he knows.....

yes i do work for sega of america. Game is not made in america though. Its also not what my dept handles... Im a game play tech. IE.. I do the 900 hint lines. I figure it is a bug but who knows... My boss and coworkers think its kinda strange too... has any one else seen it?

The original Drunk FOmarl

I've heard similar complaints, but only for items of unknown origin (ie. traded, dropped). I've never heard of it happening on an item found in a box or dropped by a mob.

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

It has to be some cheat device. I was with some friends who were duping (I tell them its going ruin the game but they never listen.) Anyway, I saw a Nei's claw on the ground. I couldn't pick it up and the other person couldn't see it at all.

hmm think about it. different section id's, with different elapsed game times... just because your in the game together doesn't mean it will be the same across the board. who started the game? i've heard that has a huge reliance on the random factors. Rumors of the 'system' releasing items on a time bases... this may explain that possibility also. i've picked up a non-id'd item and took it to the tekker, and gave it to a friend of a different section id, then to my other friend who is also of the same section id & charecter as i, but different level and game time... and recieved different 'identifications' for those type of items. it seems that the rule expands when your picking up items also... as far as only one person seeing something to pick up... that's interesting, anybody else come accross this?

i've heard of of priest minds becoming god/?? maybe its something like that OR a section id who knows

After I beat Dark Falz in v-hard offline, there was 1 weapon(brown color) without a name and I couldn't pick it up.......

And just to Clarify Rei, your inventory wasn't full? i've had the glitch where chatting for a while, not in lobby but in game on the ship. and the typing won't send, and can't pick up items.. which are listed in the BSOD on gamefaqs.. so i usually loggoff if that anomoly occurs. did anything wierd happen shortly after that Rei? game locked up? resetted? BSOD?