Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I need to talk to some pro, I have heard rumors of "The Hidden Room" (or shop) and I think I found its location, but I don't know how to unlock it. Some say that in the room right before Dark Falz, the crytal in the center column has to be change from red to green in order for the room to be unlocked, but how? I am not absolutely certain if this is the place, but you can see for yourelf. The location I think it's at the Waterfall in Ruin 1. Try to push yourself against the wall until you see through it. Me and my friends saw a building with door. But how the hell do you get in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to let you know I'm not making this up.
    The ones whom told me about the rooms and who should take the credit of this discovery are:
    D-MAN (lv 100)
    Sandra (lv 100)
    The ones I show to and saw the room are:
    VOYAGER-01
    ZERO-RUBIUS
    ANGELUS
    TanakaRena
    SPACE

Are you sure you aren't thinking of the hidden area behind the waterfall? You can walk through the waterfall to an area with boxes.

heck you want a secret room you can sometimes push yur character into the wall between the coat check and the shops and you can see what looks to be a room. This is empty space that could have something going here sometime if Sonic team felt like it.

yeah where is this waterfall? i don't think theres any waterfalls in that last room before the warp to the boss, or is it in that outdoors place right before you fight the boss? (after you go through the warp)

yeah where is this waterfall? i don't think theres any waterfalls in that last room before the warp to the boss, or is it in that outdoors place right before you fight the boss? (after you go through the warp)

me and a friend played for a good couple of hours on v-hard trying 2 make that red button green. we beat the game and went back and killed every single enemy on every level and went back to the button and guess what, still red. so if u had that idea 2 dont bother it doesnt work

Maybe it's something they saved for ver.2

i think lugus is right.

Nah...it's a hidden conspiracy to keep us playing the game. See? They put in the room and make us think something absolutely awesome is there if we can just get to it. And then we spend our time trying to figure out a way to get in, losing real life in the process. Eeeevil.....
    ^;^