I need to talk to some pro, I have heard rumors of "The Hidden Room" (or shop) and I think I found its location, but I don't know how to unlock it. Some say that in the room right before Dark Falz, the crytal in the center column has to be change from red to green in order for the room to be unlocked, but how? I am not absolutely certain if this is the place, but you can see for yourelf. The location I think it's at the Waterfall in Ruin 1. Try to push yourself against the wall until you see through it. Me and my friends saw a building with door. But how the hell do you get in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea this is the first I've heard of it but I have seen the graphics shift at the waterfall room but I doubt it real then again who knows...

Yea this is the first I've heard of it but I have seen the graphics shift at the waterfall room but I doubt it real then again who knows...

Whick wall in ruin 1 you were talking about??

yeah...if you told us where in the waterfall room then we could maybe try it ourselves.

It's not me. I'm not here.

I take it we're NOT talking about the 'off-map' area behind the waterfall in the room in Ruins1 with the great big hole in it...?

By now the secret room behind the waterfall in Ruins 1 is well known. If you walk into the FAR CORNER of the secret area and face into the wall, you will get a sort of a glitch which will allow you to see through the wall. The rooms that you see are not a secret area, but rather just regular old ruins rooms that you've already passed through, probably hundreds of times. I think this is what you are talking about, but then I could be mistaken (I often am).

As for any other "secret areas", I would imagine they would be well known by now if they existed.