Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324

i'm sorry but who will pay if we were giving out 15 mangas?

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but are the mangas all the same (episode, etc)? Just wondering how that works...

no they're not we'll be giving em out at random

Ok, thanks Lolli.

I would like to congratulate the mods once again for putting this on--I know it was a lot of work for you guys between answering peoples' questions and getting the prizes (which you yourselves paid for...how fucking cool is that?).

Once again,

Thanks to anyone involved in putting up this awesome contest, I was glad I could be a part of it.

Also, thanks to everyone who posted fics, as well as the viewers willing to check them out.

Go PSOW *waves flag*

Sorry if I sound a sore loser but is it me or are the winning entries (well most of them) crap?

They are pretty boring (looking at them makes me yawn, perhaps a useful counter-caffeine remedy), and the Rappy Country entry has absolutely nothing to do with rappies (shame on the author, and those who voted for it).

Yep, that confirms it. I'm a sore loser.

Not that I really have to defend myself, but nowhere in the category "Rappy Country" does it require that the story be about Rappies. In fact, I intentionally did not use rappies. I wanted to put a less obvious spin on the title. Of course, you can have your own opinion, and have the right not to vote for it. ^_^ I'm not saying my take on it will appeal to everyone. But I don't think it's fair to disregard it as a valid entry.

As a side note, when exactly does this stage of the competiton end? I pinpointed it either tomorrow or Thursday at midnight, but again, I'm not quite sure when it started technically.

Oh, and I share Auto's sentiment. This contest has been a wonderful experience for me and for others as well. And even if we don't win, hey, we got some good stories out of it, hmm?

Voting is Finished for Best in Challenge

Congrats to clay for having the winning entry.

We'd like to thank everyone who participated in this contest and helped make it a new and fun event here at PSOW!

We'd like to remind the other winners in this contest to email LollipopLolita your mailing address if you havn't already so that you may recieve your prize. Thanks again to everyone!