Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    KEN MASTERS MASTER! Gemini Ninja!

was that just a myth or was it real. or is it an unlockable class? gamecube or just xbox?

Just a myth, there are no new classes in GC or XB PSO. Other then Hucaseal, Ramarl, and Fomar of course.

Batteries Not Included

I highly doubt that...all classes are set..I don't think a new one will be added out of nowhere...

they might in episode 3, but i wont count on it

Natural Playboy

There is a secret class, but no one has done it yet, other than me =). What you have to do is beat ultimate episode 1 with a FOmar, RAmarl, and HUcaseal, each using a different "Dark" weapon. When you beat the game with all 3, create a new character. The words "A New Hunter Has Arrived" flashes accross the screen. You can now select the uber 1337 FOcast!

This sarcastic remark is brought to you by Smart Ass Inc.

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

OMFG NO FOCAST WTF.

well the way i remeber it was that the orginal pso had a planned 20 chars and if i remeber corrctly, hense remeber, they also had 4 classes. i had a link but not on this computer. i know it was on the japan ver of soncteam.com

but thats just me... yji naka or uji naga..fuck i cant remeber it! well i remember him saying something like "we had orignaly planned 20 chars but due to time constrints we had to cut it to nine." its not an exact quote, seeing as it came from memory, but it will add to the speculation. im going to see if i can find the quote so to back this up.

Natural Playboy

Well, there were concept drawings of other classes like HUmarl (that one should be in there anyway since RRR is obviously one.) and HUnewm but they were never put in the game. But that is understandable because there would be 6 hunters, 6 rangers (some people say newmans can't be rangers, but who knows?) and 4 forces because android can't use techs. That would unbalance the game, and that just can't happen, can it?

Ever-Changing Gemini

Whatever did happen to the HUmarl and HUnewm anyway? I thought they were supposed to be in Xbox PSO, but obviously they are not. I'd like to see some pictures of what their different faces, costumes, and hair styles are. Zat would be spiff.

They could make something like a cyborg, half human or newmen, and half robot. then it could cast techs.