In a few feeding sessions my mag'll be level 175 with these stats..

30 def
    55 pow
    70 dex
    20 mind

Just wanted opinions on what I should put my last 25 levels into. Any ideas? It's an "Ila", those dual lightning bolt things.. and I think if power goes above dex it'll turn into a Varaha, which is totally ugly. So I think I want dex to remain top-stat.

power is not a good thing for a hunter mag to have...my vahara has 135 pow at lvl 200, and he is useless to me almost, cause even without it 1 god/power maxes out my atp. i would say concertrate on def, cause at lvl 56 or something, my ata (what dex does) also maxed out.

I'd much rather have varaha Ila gives nothing when you fill your PB meter where varaha gives invincibility

Unless I go to varaha, def is not an issue.. can't be done basically.. so I COULD give it 15 pow (turning it to varaha) and then 10 def.. so it'd be 40/70/70/20. that'd be keen..

*sigh* decisions, decisions.

It would be possible to put the last twenty-five entirely into DEF; you would just have to keep feeding it conflicting items - a Trimate, then a Trifluid, then another Trimate... or anything that raises DEF and lowers POW or MIND.

It would take forever, but it could be done.

It's not me. I'm not here.

Being a HUmar, to my surprise, my first mag turned into a Bana a week or so ago (Bana's being usually found with Forcers...) I was quite pleased with this, not only because my ID (pinkal) dictates I find a lot of high level techniques
    (at level 52 I'm capable of doing all raisable spells to double figure levels - with the exception of Megit - lvl4, and Grants, a pissy lvl2...)

Therefore to fling my high class fireworks about I felt I needed a Mag with high class mind, so I raised it's Mind stats and soon my mag went from Veyu to Soma to Bana - but today, at lvl 150 my beautiful invincibility wielding bana has turned into an Apsaras of all things.

Why? Cos I had several Special Weapons I couldn't lay a finger on till I got to at least level 60, so I fed it plenty to raise it's POW levels and my ATP levels...

Now I can wield anything in my collection, but I'm really sorry my Bana has gone. Turning to Apsaras is it's 5th 'unforced' evolution.
    If I concentrate once again on feeding it's mind, does anyone reckon I'll get it back - I'll really miss it making me invincible at low health and the first 2 minutes of boss fights...
    Or should I opt for a Mag Cell (which I have yet to find)?
    It has about 47 levels left to fill.
    I think it's stats are:

Def: 18
    Pow: 56
    Dex: 24
    Mind: 55

Evil space ninja.

tired little somebody in an forgotten place

power and dex are the best stats for a hunter mag no matter which class. mind is useless for hunters i think. i made a sato mag 5/150/45/0 and it works fine for me.