How many of you on PSO World are legit

Well due to the increasing amount of duping and hacking on XBOX (and gamecube). We ceated a PSO Community for legit players everywhere (lucky for gamecube players I bought a GC to play at my GFs because she doesn't have BB, so I could include you aswell. since I'm on both versions now).

We have over 100 members and are less than a month old. We are even giving away PSO merchandise with donations to the site. I encourage any legit players to come help us create a place where legits can play in safety!

Please post what you think of the site on this thread. Thanks

........hhhmmm........

I LIKE THE IDEA!!!I'm a legit player and the HARDEST thing is to find other legit players my level to play with.im only level 15 but it's all good! but there are alot of people who say they're "legit" and i only find that they are low level char who's high level chars gave them mags/weps ect. and that not what i call legit legit,to me mean that the char your playing with FOUND EVERYTHING he/she use and yes that includes mag so...yea

Er well we have no problem with "twinking" as it is called at PSO Karma.

For example I have 6! characters. I am not going to spend 30 hours getting to V Hard every time I create a new class character when I can use all those decent weaps and frames I found the first time round. Like I'm going to pipe for a weapon for 5 hours that I already have with my HUmar but don't use because it's a gun? No of course I'm not. Sau I find a Heavens Punisher and I also have a Ranger about the same level, should I sell or give away that weapon because my ranger didnt find it? No.

And as far as mags go, what difference does it make if I raise a mag with 1 characetr or another? For instance I use my new characters that I use offline to breed (safe from FSOD) but then give them mags to my other characters that need them.

Legit means not using dupes or hacks.

Personally I don't even take items from other players. Even if I am 100% sure they are legit. Because I want to find them items myself. But I don't want to find the item everytime I create a new char. that is ridiculous.

When you make yourself a third or fourth character I gaurantee you will change your mind on this issue!

Hey Paroblee, This is Destiny from the Karma board. I was just thinking of posting a thread about this. ^_^ Anywho, if there are any legit Gamecube players out there please come. We need more. >.<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spellbinder on 2003-07-06 02:08 ]</font>